KDE Plasma

People who defend this garbage deserves death, it has crashed on me 3 times this evening. First time I believe was a wayland issue when everything locked up and I couldn't move the mouse. Switched to X11 and it flickered when pressing alt + space to quick search then crashed. Lastly I was typing up a document then it froze on me and crashed again. I don't recommend this POS.

>inb4 works on my machine
stfu

Attached: KDE_logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 18.29K)

nice, digits.

Attached: 4chan-dubs.gif (220x165, 198.96K)

bumperino

hi bruce

Werks on my machine desu

Attached: youareafag.png (1191x670, 485.81K)

Sounds like driver issues. Learn to install drivers dumbass

I run AMD drivers, how can I get that wrong?

Kmail and Akonadi is radioactive waste.
Go back to Trinity Desktop, from a more civilised era when things worked.

sneed

fuck KDE

Attached: 1635317698300.png (548x548, 412.12K)

>crashed
Krashed*

Works for me. Also KDE isn't ready for Wayland yet. Which distro are you using?

idk why trinity desktop looks worse than what I remember kde 3 looked like. maybe because it doesn't use a nice kickoff panel idk

Works on my machine. Consider not buying nvidia for your next GPU.

Works for me, on several machines. I suggest you head back to windows. You have not lost anything with during your 3 day linux experiment.

Attached: werks.png (200x193, 29.55K)

Shit even works on nVidia this nigga is some loathsome foot fag that got mind broken by the spiteful devs that hate the people they serve.
Faggots retard nigga is too stupid to update shit and he's too fucking dumb slow gay and stupid to not realize gnome is the most bloated and unoptomized DE on linux.

Attached: 1653094083515.png (660x583, 135.7K)

kde in a nutshell

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-03 at 14-24-40 _g_ - KDE Plasma - Technology - 4chan.png (181x249, 5.6K)

Not this shit again, let me guess, you are using Debian? god I fucking hate Debian so fucking much it's unreal.

KDE has always been terrible. It's nothing but a colossal waste of development effort. Despite what haters insist on, every other DE is mostly OK except for some minor quirks, but KDE is just trash all around.

Sooner or later they will eventually recognize that Qt is no longer the cool new thing it was in the 90s. That insanely overrated toolkit is what is holding them back.

That would make Plasma even worse. Plasma has a ridiculously fast release cycle for a desktop environment, it's only tolerable on point release distributions. I can't imagine using it on something like Arch and having basic things on my desktop change every 2-3 weeks for no reason.

>spiteful devs that hate the people they serve.
Who do they "serve"?

The truth is that KDE was never good, even back during the KDE 3 era.