Why are liberals literally insane?

Why are liberals literally insane?

Attached: trudeau-covid-19.png (653x639, 436.71K)

The situation is simple, covid-19 is very destructive and Trudeau is scientific. The morons rebel and he's lacking the charm to stop them from throwing a fit.

fascism will come as anti-fascism

have fun canadiens

he really fucked up with that one

Charm is the one thing Trudeau has never lacked.

Attached: Justin.jpg (415x495, 41.74K)

>covid-19 is very destructive

since when?

Chuds getting butthurt
/thread

Because it’s easier for liberals to hate those they disagree with than to think, and you’re permitted to hate racists.

racism is bad right?

Attached: rickrossmotorsportjordan.jpg (500x372, 106.45K)

>covid-19 is very destructive
... said a few old people

>LIBRULZ IS INSAAANNNNEEE!!!!
-actually insane person

Since the start pretty much? Most people will get it and be fine, but enough people will get it, and not be fine, enough to exceed hospital/ICU capacities, etc.

The indirect/collateral impact (IE: surgeries, cancer treatments, etc.) getting canned because beds to treat the sickly/infected are eating up the supply, is what's damaging at this point.

seems like they're protesting race bro

Attached: truck riot a.jpg (1200x800, 729.51K)

>Why are liberals literally insane?

>rejects science
>rejects common sense
>believes only Q-user bullshit
>rejects common decency
>thinks disbelieving everything from the "HERP DERP MSM!" means he's not being manipulated by bad actors
>why is everyone else INSANE?

yep. We got morons in Canada, too. (and they just elected Candice "camo MAGA hat" Bergen as their interim leader")

SMHing my damn head. What is the world coming to?

And right-wingers aren't

I mean it's not even about trucks or manadates or that trudeau is trying to say it's racist so he doesn't have to deal with it because people thing races are bad.

Attached: truck trudeau.jpg (480x320, 114.34K)

>Trudeau is scientific
Lol. Really? What a joke. You know that policy isn’t “science” right? Despite what the “political scientists” tell you.

Which science should we follow? The economic science? The mental health science?

Answer: all of it, and any other facts, and then make a policy decision.

Follow the science: the time for mandates is over (increase healthcare infrastructure) and let’s get on with life

Keep following the racist blackface leaders that lie to you

I dunno bro. I just don't know.

Attached: truck riot.jpg (1200x1200, 1.24M)

political manipulation
dang, never thought I'd see the day

Attached: no trucks.jpg (500x375, 272.51K)

Attached: truck lives matter.jpg (640x577, 308.05K)

Honking = terrorism

Attached: 1643567950463.jpg (843x896, 91.62K)

No, didn't you know? All rational, intelligent people are right wing, and all insane, irrational people are liberals? Also most of them are JEWS and TRANNIES and NIGGERS which is part of the reason they're so INSAAAANENE.

This is what they actually seem to believe.

Attached: Trudeau-Stairs.gif (320x213, 969.35K)

dang, its like they say
the customer is always right

Attached: trucks honk.jpg (750x470, 168.3K)

>Follow the science: the time for mandates is over (increase healthcare infrastructure) and let’s get on with life

Traditionally, how long has it taken to increase healthcare infrastructure on a substantial scale (say 20% more hospital/ICU beds)?

I'm interested in your position, what sort of lead times should one expect that to require, based on historical trends in doing so?

dang that's why I'm insane
because other people are

Attached: truckers arrive in ottawa.gif (280x210, 1.15M)

Attached: 1625624259970.png (1200x742, 16.51K)

>Disturbing the peace of others to virtue-signal to your fascist cult leaders = terrorism

*FTFY

Remember when dumpy's daughter creamed her joo panties over Trudeau?

You just have to turn up the "healthcare infrastructure" slider. My entire perception of how the world works comes from videogames.

>based on historical trends
Go look up "unprecedented" in your "Baby's First Dictionary". We'll wait.

Attached: canada.jpg (720x720, 79.86K)

What is really strange is how in a 85% vaccinated country, in a 90% vaccinated union, in a period when all those restrictions are being slowly rolled back suddenly, out of nowhere, something like that happens.