LTT (Lame Transphobe Twats)

>Creates an entire media company centered around TECH.
>Not a SINGLE transgender, queer, or person of color in sight. Just whites and asians.

How tf do they get away with it? Is it because they're canadian? This shit wouldn't fly in America without having at least two prominent LGBTQQIP2SAAM folks.

Attached: hbkslb6yubk81.jpg (640x1264, 122K)

isn't linus a jew?

>Not a SINGLE transgender, queer, or person of color in sight. Just whites and asians.
wtf I love linus now?

Pretty sure he isn't

Fuck off, transphobes are awesome. They're better than people who just avoid tr00ns. It's human nature to feel disgust for tr00ns so transphobes are basically human++

Wait LTT is based as fuck IRL and now I love him?

>This shit wouldn't fly in America without having at least two prominent LGBTQQIP2SAAM folks
I don't think so. Woke folks tend to be a problem for businesses that already tried embracing their agenda due to subpar financial results, leaked horrible workplace environment or retardness of higher management.

If you are running OK business without scandals and respectfully ignore sporadic twitter accusations - nothing outside sporadic twitter accusations you will experience, just don't blink.

Why do they all look like incels? does Linus only hire low value males?

how many of those are homosexuals and take it in the butt

They are cheap and loyal. Exactly what he's looking for.

>tranny this, tranny that
I’m tired of seeing these kind of threads posted in every board. The obsession with trannies is unreal, I can’t go anywhere without seeing some shit posted about trannies. They’re like .1% of the population but everyone is obsessed with them

YES finally someone said it

he's already doing plenty to support the globohomo

Attached: 45c.png (943x943, 567.62K)

>Lame Transphobe Twats
10/10 the left really can meme after all

Attached: 1649858250160.png (719x771, 537.73K)

Ummm, it's Global Sodomy & Castration Month sweetie. You vill participate in ze annual glorification of degeneracy and mental illness or you vill lose your job and your bank account.

I don't think you realize how much hurt you've caused here

I stepped away from my computer and went downstairs
and went downstairs to prepare lunch. Margot, my wife (who is also a
Any Forums user, btw) said, "Are you okay? You look stressed."

And I relayed what happened on this thread.

"Is *that* what's being debated on this board? I'm not a Any Forums
*oldfag*, but I am a Any Forums *user*. That kind of gender essentialism
makes me both really want to join the janny list so I can weigh in
and really *not* want to have to weigh in because I don't want to have
to deal with all that. That's not the kind of community I want to
participate in."

The only good thing is that there are new Jews in India. Checkmate kikes.

Not pictured there is some guy at LTT who has been on camera a bit lately who has a bit of the valleygirl talk going on and has earrings and shit, probably gay.

do they really need that many writers?

They produce a few different shows.

They have a whole bunch of channels and make videos every day on all of them so probably