Any doctor in here? I know, I know, Dont ask the internet for health advice. I've asked 4. YES 4...

Any doctor in here? I know, I know, Dont ask the internet for health advice. I've asked 4. YES 4. Real doctors and they have no clue what they're talking about so I will ask here and see if someone makes sense..

SO I think I have copper toxicity and my zinc levels are at 12 µmol/L. Should I start taking zinc and see if that fixes my problems?

Attached: f50f5dd270a7e06587e0f42ebd3481fc.png (657x527, 49.16K)

Start eating pinecones

>pinecones
Duh I have been.

What are your symptoms

niggas really think magic "vitamins" are going to make them all better just because they eat fucking avacados or something rofl. GROW UP! tie your bootstraps in and take one of your "xanaxes"

Eat raw oysters or a grass fed and finished steak (rare to med rare)

Doctors are trained by big pharma. They dont know anything but what big pharma tells them to tell you so you buy their (((medicine)))

Also dont take supplements. Theyre just a scam and are often void of what they advertise or zero bioavailability. Its unregulated. Get nutrients from food.

Attached: (((Medicine))).png (1088x734, 69.85K)

Heart palpitations, especially after eating, low energy, low sex drive, weid feeling in throat after eating (nothing pyshical), feel very weak, dissy, bad balance.

I do have low b12 so some of my symptoms might be because of that.

Very hard to get that where I live. I do eat raw liver from time to time though.

I'm one of those that need supplements. My b12 is low even thoug I eat A LOT of meat and I was carnivore for 6 months last year.

Low blood semen levels, you need to supplement your diet with semen injections

The same one your mom is on?

Could be hiatle hernia or histamine reaction. Try eating slower. Also, note what you are eating, as it may be an allergy or intolerance.

Low energy and low sex drive cpuld be a lack of saturated fat and cholesterol in diet, as well as zinc and magnesium Deficiency. You could also be eating too many carbs and the insulin secretion is making you tired.

What about T level, blood pressure, glucose

One second and I'll give it to you.

I only eat high fat beef, bacon and 200g of rice.

I recently added eggs but didnt change my bad feeling.

Raw liver is basically a superfood. I'm curious as to why your body doesnt absorb b-12. Do you have a history of chrones? Do you eat a lot of wheat?

I used to eat a lot of wheat, yea, but now I've been without it for 6+ months and b12 is still low. Its weird and shocked me when I saw the blood result.

S-SHBG = 37 nmol/L
S-Testosteron, total 14 nmol/L
P-Glukos 6.4 mmol/L
B-HbA1c 34 mmol/mol

So yea in that prediabetes state, even though I dont eat sugar or anything like that. I've changed my diet to

If the beef isnt grass fed and grass finished, you may be getting high omega 6 ratio that causes inflammation in the digestive system. Lose the rise. It is not an essential food. Its sugar. Zero benefit.

Also beef has the same insulin secretion as pasta. Its supposed to be counter regulated by glucagon but it still hits a significant insulin spike (about 52% of what white bread does). Stick to white meat and fish for a littlw while. Stick to low insulin index foods and give your pancreas a break.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-19-20-38-38.png (720x1280, 346.82K)

Thanks I'll look into it.

Avoid wheat. It clogs up your intestinal tract and fucks up nutrient absorption. Eat some high soluble/low insolube fiber fruit like cucumber. Itll help push out that gunk.

ITT: schizos argue about which pseudoscientific "cure" for their imagined diseases that somehow doctors can't diagnose

Doctors treat symptoms. They dont want to cure. They want pay pigs that buy pills.

How would a doctor diagnose something if they dont do the taste for it?

Nigger sounds fat and lazy to me. I'm not a doctor. His symptoms remind me of a neckbeard living and light depressed state in my own 20's.
He should start eating healthy, sleeping 8h a day, excersize, drink plenty of water, get a girlfriend, and some fucking money together. Then see, if his symptoms will disappear. Always start with the basic, non-medication, non-intrusive shit, if possible.

I have a girlfriend waiting for my firstborn. I'm fit and tall. Sounds like some projection coming from you.

Based af

Maybe you are too stressed, in my case completely fucks me up when stress takes over me