ANOTHER braindead political take from Shoe

>ANOTHER braindead political take from Shoe
How many times will Vaush change her shitty diaper before he gets fed up and just cuts ties with her?

Attached: Shoe21.jpg (400x400, 21.8K)

I fucked this woman

Everyone on jewtube is a false flag

Attached: vaush fucks dogs.jpg (711x583, 77.15K)

vaush is a low iq pedophile loser cuck with no redeeming qualities... at least shoe is funny and not totally insane.

i'd change her shitty diaper ngl

Attached: Snapchat-1374453910.jpg (1334x750, 112.61K)

Fake doe

oh fuck YES!

he said multiple times he doesn't mind bestiality.

helll yes

Attached: 1618509709420.jpg (750x1334, 95.47K)

has anyone explained the concept of dreams and reality to you?

NEVER FORGET

Attached: vaush saves 4chan.png (1233x278, 196.16K)

Why is this bald nigger lover still relevant?

Ye but the tweet is fake doe, you can see it’s been edited in the main text

Nah I fucked the shit out of that bitch

who the fuck is that? why the fuck do you care what some internet lady has to say about politics? get some fucking friends my guy, go read a book or some shit fuck you

Because leftists on Any Forums have been around since it began and theyre fapping over her pictures and are amused by her hot takes.
Is it so fucking hard to understand you stupid mongrel american? Can you not reason for yourself after all these years?

>The negative effects of child sexual repression
Prescott, J.W. (1975). “Body Pleasure and The Origins of Violence,” in The Futurist and The Bulletin of The Atomic Scientists.
>Prescott links deprivation of physical affection in childhood to the eventual development of violent and aggressive behaviors. He examines various cultures, and finds that high levels of violence are strongly correlated with repression of extramarital sexual activity.
>A number of scientists have challenged the hypothesis that cognitive distortion is more common among pedophiles.
Gannon, T. A., & Polaschek, D. L. L. (2006). “Cognitive distortions in child molesters: A re-examination of key theories and research,” Clinical Psychology Review, 26(8), 1000-1019.
>Gannon and Polaschek claim that “the popularity of the cognitive distortion hypothesis is due to factors other than its empirical validity.”

>Does sexual abuse cause pedophilia?
Freund, Kurt; Watson, R.; and Dickey, R. (1990). “Does sexual abuse in childhood cause pedophilia: an exploratory study,” Archives of Sexual Behavior, 19(6), 557-568.
>Some psychologists have suggested that pedophilia is caused by childhood abuse. There is no empirical evidence to support this hypothesis.

I mean. She looks great. Nothing about these pictures show that she has a bad body.
If anything this boosts her ego. Its just that the pictures perspective suck. And her room is a mess (yours is too though).

Attached: png_20220122_223405_0000.png (1080x1080, 589.27K)

Wrong leftie, it's Cenk Uygur who defends bestiality.

I really wish we got more explicit pics in the leak. I wanna see her clit.

ok and... teh guy is a pedophile and said beastiality should be legal. His political takes are often oversimplifications, Destiny makes him look like a bumbling fool, and they guy has done scum shit to people around him irl.

Attached: 1628789588254.jpg (2000x640, 230.42K)

greg?

Why do you faggot NEETs know so much about youtube people. Get a life you fat shits

>Get a life you fat shits
you're on Any Forums, retard

t. shoe simp

Attached: 1549081004925.jpg (360x346, 23.25K)

Yeah because I’m WFH sitting on my ass making money not doing shit and bored. Shout out to all my fellow normie lurkers

>sitting on my ass making money not doing shit
you stake crypto too, huh?

No I’m an engineer at a megacorp

Vaush chimp

Dude, this generation is too lazy to play video games, so they'll watch someone play video games on youtube!!! How fucked is that!