Japan technology

Once again, here I am. Sitting in the fastest ground transportation in the world. Cruising along at hundreds of Km/h, in a tunnel with full wireless internet 5G connection. The food and drink is incredible. There are fewer fatsos and higher number of model hot women per capita than anywhere in the world. Why? Why does technology and quality of life suck so much outside of Japan?

Attached: IMG_20220603_130738.jpg (4000x3000, 937.21K)

>Why does technology and quality of life suck so much outside of Japan?
robots man

They need to start cutting down on single use plastics. That chopsticks and cake could easily be wrapped in paper

Don't they recycle a lot of their garbage though?

Eating convenience store food and not being able to get my ass home without being completely dependent on a train after working 14 hours at my black company job sounds like literal hell.

Alright op, time to answer this question do you put plastic waste in a separate bag to be recycled

Attached: file.png (1334x1075, 170.97K)

But you are completely dependent on your car and traffic retard

Diversity is and always has been a failure in every context.

>75% of plastic are burned to recover energy
Air pollution isn’t any better

sort the list you fucking monster

>incineration
>75%
Based

when travelling, it is bottles/cans or everything else
at home
burn, don't burn, can't burn, recyclables, batteries, spray cans
recyclables break down into cardboard boxes, magazine, cans, pet bottles, glass bottles, milk cartons
Some things are a bit tricky, like polyethylene
when made into clothes or futon it goes into burn
when made into cling wrap, plastic wrap it goes into don't burn

Japanese techloli/g/y!

Attached: A7E35C74-B559-412B-9A38-DA72D79501A6.gif (484x498, 1.24M)

>A7E35C74-B559-412B-9A38-DA72D79501A6
you make me sick

Every time infrastructure projects/grants are passed out the work gets outsourced to third parties for a fraction of the budget given and shareholders pocket the money. It's why we have 50 year old cables on 70 year old utility poles. No ISPs ever replace all the old/decaying infrastructure, only when there's a catastrophic do they consider using money to replace stuff, but usually they grab the old stuff in the closet and try to use that before ordering new devices/cables.

The FCC and any other agency that supposedly handles such issues usually dances around the problem and kicks the can down the road by focusing on more inane matters (trying to make you or your provider pay money on the basis of bandwidth, slowing internet speeds to discourage piracy, or becoming a tentacle of centralization and telling everyone it must step in to quash free speech and be given special privileges or access on social networks/important websites.

Attached: C10F12C8-D0C0-404E-9153-911E61CAD90A.jpg (1280x720, 313.67K)

no they dont, fuck off brainwashed roastie

Oh are these the iOS filenames the newfag was complaining ab out yesterday? Fucking ridiculous

>microplastics in your drinking water is actually a good thing

This is really dumb. I have 1GiB download and upload and have had it for the last 7 years.

Don't be poor and live in the slums. It's not that fucking hard

Followed your old thread OP. While it don't last long, it kind of interest me. Do you work there? What kind of job?

Not a weeb but Japanese convenience stores are different, they sell normal products and not the horrible garbage only stoners will eat.

Attached: corn syrup osaka.jpg (640x467, 62.17K)