Any Forums, I need your help. As many of you know...

Any Forums, I need your help. As many of you know, there is a convoy of truckers in Ottawa protesting mask mandates for truckers. A lot of their supporters have been using zello to talk to each other and have left the channels open to the public. One of the popular channels is called “convoy to Ottawa”, I think a raid is in order. They have been singing the Canadian and American national anthems as well as periodic praying. Some people are letting their kids listen even though there is a separate kids channel. They have a high dislike for ram ranch(some of them call it ram rod) they also don’t understand trolling or how to handle it since most of them are older so you’ll definitely get some funny reactions. It is possible to become a mod if you play your cards right, if we could get a couple people in a role like that it’ll really help stop them from blocking us right away.
Have fun everyone ;)

Attached: F2372CBC-35F6-4145-89EC-DC9E968B6C49.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

Nypa

slow piece of shit...i can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous
im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

based
stfu maga tranny

Why would you want to stop them

Why are you anti-freedom?

Surely freedom is always better than the totalitarianism that governments worldwide are trying to impose, aided by the rabidly pro-vax, pro-lockdown, establishment-loving 50%

I don't see anywhere in OPs post where it says stop them.

>help stop them from blocking us right away.
maybe you should learn how to read.

play music by johnny rebel on their zillo. if the media hears about it, they will cite it as proof that the truckers are racist, and yet it's all orchestrated by us.

So your question is "why would you want to stop them from blocking us right away?". I would think it's self-explanatory when trolling

nypa
Insufficient lulz to be had.
Request denied.

It's for the lulz you fucker. Nobody cares about your /pol shit. Poor /b :( I'm still with you /b, I'm still here.

Attached: 996604_690734927614076_727957999_n.jpg (465x672, 34.09K)

I am not the guy asking why they should be stopped, I am telling you you are a retard and can not read.

Does peaceful protests bother you?

Sure

Right, but this is a big moment in history. Either we get to keep freedom or we lose it.

You're helping to lose it.

you think canadas freedom depends on the results of a protest of a few thousand truckers?
kek

Cringe. Grow up.

yeah

Attached: 1636895765174.jpg (975x1000, 100.29K)

Shut up you fag, when did you guys stopping doing shit to be funny. This convoy isn't going to change shit, it is pathetic and inept. It's only value is trolling dumb boomers.

More than 70% of Canadians approve of the convoy. Very few opposed. Cope.

Yes, sure. That is correct, you are learning.
I am sure you can't read, because you said you can't see in OP where it says they should be stopped, when it clearly does.

>wall of text
Send someone who knows how to communicate; dickhead

Stopped from being blocked, which I thought no one would ask because it is quite retarded. I assumed he was a lot like his comment below it that was upset about boomers getting trolled.

Yes, and it's more than a "few" thousand. Trudeau will have to back down eventually.

Look at this fucking thread. Just fucking look at it. This is a perfect opportunity to get some much needed lulz for the chan, and what do we see? People arguing against lulz. AGAINST LULZ, what the absolute fuck has happened to /b?

lol, I don't have to COPE with the truckers. I agree with it, but it would still be funny to troll them.

In fact, I did more research than the MSM. They had headlines about "2 people arrested" implying that the trucker convoy is doing crimes. Simple checking the facebook showed the guy arrested for having a gun is an unhinged Any Forumstard who was probably going to try a lone wolf attack and got caught. Proof is in his facebook profile, pics of Guy fawkes mask wearing, joker pics, crazy bible quotes, and the media buried that.

Attached: Andre J. Lacasse.jpg (2720x1646, 858.1K)

obvious kike/tranny is obvious

Attached: 1643902247154.png (720x701, 111.02K)