>unethical
>no morals

>be me
>let mommy only fix tofu tendies
>no animals die
>ethical
>high morals

ladies love compassion

Attached: Bild_2022-02-03_145554.png (420x426, 123.22K)

Who is a smug Here?

No drink s o y

It’s ethical and moral to kill animals.

You literally cannot eat without killing animals because farms destroy their habitats. No exceptions.

Animals kill each other in the wild constantly. I don't see the big deal here if we have to crack a few eggs and slaughter a few pigs to make a fluffy omelette with some good crispy bacon on the side.

>tofu
>soy
>lose dick
>become asian fag
kek

Honestly, most women don't prefer effete cucks like you

Yeah, they might say they do on the outside but that's just because that's the socially accepted answer. A woman is searching for someone who will slap them around, but they still know they're safe with that person.

Good luck dating extreme left women with baggage.

Chickens are shit birds.

That can’t even fly user

You really want me to pass up prey so ripe for the taking that it can’t even fly?

Have you ever seen a chicken exhibit problem solving abilities? Then why should we keep it around if they only problem it can solve is my hunger when I eat it?

If I don’t eat chicken I’m gonna get hungry and if I get hungry I’m gonna eat you moms pussy and give you a little brother. Do you want a bastard child little brother?

Your moms gonna raise it alone because your dad will leave and I sure as hell am not sticking around. Is it moral to make your mom a single mother and your brother a fatherless child?

Surely eating some chicken isn’t THAT bad..

Attached: 7454EB07-68E7-4059-8A02-3D04817076C1.jpg (826x1065, 191.96K)

More animals, bugs mice and birds etc, die farming your tofu than the one life of the chicken. Tendies are the most moral and godly.

out of all the retard replies this particular retard reply is somehow the most convincing.

Your mom feeds you soy trash pretending to be chicken, my mom buys me real free range chicken to make me a big and strong boy, our moms are not the same

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-174658_YouTube.jpg (1008x1003, 293.21K)

>That can’t even fly user
Checkmate retard

Attached: 1643602165382m.jpg (1024x978, 79.34K)

of yourse you need to get strong otherwise your legs wont be able to support your 400lbs body

Yeah but now that bird’s a nigger and thats even worse

"Look into the eyes of a chicken and you will see real stupidity. It is a kind of bottomless stupidity, a fiendish stupidity. They are the most horrifying, cannibalistic and nightmarish creatures in the world." - Werner Herzog

Attached: chicken eye.jpg (1575x1048, 300.71K)

400lbs of muscle perhaps

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-062251_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x507, 416.18K)

fair

is this really where the vegan propaganda is going, trying to appeal to neets
you fuckin losers, go to hell

Bacon is garbage. Ham is the better currd pork product