Why aren't you at work

why aren't you at work

Attached: bduba8.jpg (554x554, 24.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/amp/school-shootings-how-many-shooting-incidents-california/5697308/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I work from home in the stock market. So i guess technically I am.

Because I hate working. It's bleak and pointless, a waste of my energy. I want everything to be free and easy to access but I also don't want to work for it. Gib me gib me. nom nom nom.

Attached: 785807d99b91fbc1f9224e12c4e79084.jpg (1234x1280, 238.35K)

I am taking a smoke brake. Just leave me the fuck alone, it is too much pressure

I'm retired. I just collect passive income from rentals and AirBnB, plus my pension. I also do custom woodworking on the side for fun, but its also pretty lucrative. I wish I had been doing it my whole life instead of as a hobby. It's way more rewarding.

I am always at work. My work is divine.

i am senile due to brain damage.

Lunch break

wankin

lazy nigger

It's mandatory in Europe, but whay would a corporative slave mutt understand about rights

my grandfather passed away this morning and my employer is giving me paid bereavement leave.

I AM at work. I'm just able to shitpost on the internet while getting paid. #LivinTheLife

Attached: 7pydUfffjZ4.jpg (1280x720, 79.32K)

Freak winter storm has our roads all fucked up. Every school district in a 30 mile radius is closed, but the greedy Jews who run my company want all the drones to come in. Thankfully, I am an IT worker who can do 99% of my job from home, so I'm not out there playing bumper cars with my brand new SUV.

>large gas wasting vehicle designed to look like a 4x4 for normies and boomers
>brand new
>can't even handle snow
Pathetic

It's not a matter of my vehicle handling it, idiot. I don't want some spic without insurance to run into me. I mean, I get it...you are safe and sound in your mom's basement, so you don't have to worry about that sort of thing.

>living in a country where people drive uninsured vehicles
Have you tried not living in a third world country?

Why are europoors so angry and irrelevant

Today is my day off, and even if it was my job doesn't open till 10

Sick with covid, got 7 days of vacations for it

Keep coping mutt. How many school shootings has your city had in the last 10 years?

Snow storm.

>thinks america is so small you can drive from columbine to virgina tech in a day

abc7.com/amp/school-shootings-how-many-shooting-incidents-california/5697308/
And that's just 2010-2019

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-152026_Maps.jpg (966x514, 117.48K)

cringe af

Cause I don't start work until 730, its 622 right now as I'm taking a shit and waking up.

lazy as hell. and it gives me anxiaty
also i work night shifts so i wont see too much people.

I help with my parent's corner store because I live in a shit hole where you can only get a decent job if you know people, and given the fact that I am an autist with no social skills, the only other options would be brick laying or joining a cartel.

>why aren't you at work
idk Mr Elon Bezos.
I am just tired from working all the time, and receiving more "prospects for the future" than "money", sir