Hello? Is anyone herre?

Hello? Is anyone herre?

Attached: lurk.jpg (325x353, 21.68K)

what's up pass nigger

Nothing much, just chilling. Almost finished my courses, now I need to do some paperwork and yearly assessments for my employees.

Attached: gcvg.jpg (341x381, 26.65K)

Go back to /bant/ you fucking kike

do your pushups

Literally imagine ACTUALLY HAVING a Any Forums pass, like LITTERALLY IMAGINE IT HAHAHAHA. OH MY FUCKING GOD YOURE ACTUALLY A DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE SHEMALE RAPING FAGGOT LOL LOOK AT ME IM HAVING A MENTAL BREAK DOWN THE EARTH IS FLAT THE HOLOCAUST IS A LIE THE VACCINE ISNT REAL COVID DOESNT EXIST FLOURIDE IS POSIONING YOUR CHILDREN 5G IS GIVING YOU BRAIN CANCER GANG STALKERS ARE OUT TO FUCKING MURDER YOU FUCK NIGGERS FUCK KIKES FUCK SPICS FUCK CHINA AND FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS ON THIS ABSOLUTE MISERABLE SHIT STAIN OF A FUCKING WORLD I WANT TO FUCKING BLOW MY HEAD CLEAN OFF MY SHOULDERS FUCK YOU ALL

Do you need a hug? I think you need one, user.

Unironically, I will do pushups today. Thanks for reminding me.

Attached: cvb.jpg (223x281, 13.26K)

yes
now go away

wheres the feet guy again

Which one? We had at least two yesterday, lol. Anyways, I'm super bored, idk what to do.

Attached: nghn.jpg (249x363, 20.99K)

How are you today user? What have you been up tog

To*

have a really good day today tomo~

>I'm super bored, idk what to do.
post your feet.

Nice quads, user.

Nothing much, just warpping up work stuff and browsing 4chon. Thinking about buying yet another fighting game.

My feet are not pretty.

Attached: 3e5.png (312x350, 90.78K)

guy did it

>My feet are not pretty.
don't care. Post them.

also

Are you that user that talked about drinking and thinking about suicide? These pics and that pass remind me of him/her.

i hope they aren't they seem like they just need some love and support.

It's me alright!

Nice. As for feet, I am extremely shy.

Attached: iiii.jpg (336x366, 23.33K)

here's a virtual kiss to start your day~ i want everything to go good for you tomo you have a cute caring potential~

Attached: yurt.png (850x598, 781.18K)

I don’t know if you are talking about MMA or shooters. But if your talking about shooters buy Fallout New Vegas.

this is an anonymous board. There is nothing to be shy about.

>I am extremely shy
its Any Forums...

Tomoko is a qt