I have a small penis.. what should I do...

I have a small penis.. what should I do? I am getting more and more insecure each passing day and I really want to lose my virginity but no women my age want a virgin man

Attached: 60C8496E-0E49-4725-9D35-E6672AA0D896.jpg (740x1109, 147.9K)

how old are you?

Length and age

around 3.5-4 it's hard to get a precise measure

What compels you to tell women that you have not had sex yet?

I don't tell them

How many women friends do you have?

none

An hero you pathetic loser. 28 and you're still a virgin lol. I can't relate. Plus you have a small dick. Plus you're probably overweight. Plus you probably are making less than 6 digits a year. You're a loser. Instead of living a full pathetic life, how about you do something cool like take some hostages at a mall or live stream you killing a random person. Do something cool instead of think about your mini cock.

:|

You should seriously consider into acquiring some. Having many women friends helps with meeting women. (Doh!) And the more different women you meet, the higher the chance you might luck into meeting some who like you for who you are.

why don't I plant a female friend tree and start growing some in my garden! brilliant idea user! Why don't I just go get some female friends!

Nah I'm not into hurting people... weirdo

Do you even meet people?

you sure are fuckin stupid

Nope. I have zero friends and I have zero social skills, and zero social interaction. I don't even want a girlfriend I just want to have sex

Yeah I am aware of how stupid I am. I'm posting on Any Forums after all

Yes, that's the attitude! The one that got you where you are. Keep it up and you won't have to worry about things changing.

How do you guys just get female friends? where and how?

Pay a prostitute then.
Do you even want social skills and friends?

No, I am just having one of my self aware moments where I realize I am going to die alone and I just want to vent

Imagine being 28 and looking for advice on Any Forums lol. You're almost a wizard. Keep coping and cooming you fat loser.

You're ugly. Have no friends. Have a microdick. Even if you got lucky and brought a drugged/drunk female home she would start laughing as soon. as she saw your kiddie dick. It must be sad jerking off to every attractive women you see.

Start frequenting a social place. I used to go to a bar that I really liked. Hang out with people, be friendly, polite, open for interaction, apologize, don't take offense. You'll meet people. You'll get to know people. You'll join a crowd. You'll start hanging out with people outside where you first met them. You'll meet other people. Keep playing the social game.

Eventually you'll have both friends and social skills, and you'd be able to meet and talk to women. Just don't approach all of this with the goal of getting laid. Make your main objective developing a personality, relationships and becoming a "normal" socially functional human being. You will succeed, if you apply yourself. And you will get laid many times eventually.

Pretty much. But maybe I should just go out and find some female friends!

I'm too far gone, I can't even make eye contact with people

Literally just kill yourself. Waste of life.

Dude... You sound like a teenager who is complaining he hasn't built a house yet.

You need to focus on ironing out the parts of your life you can control before you beat yourself up over your sex life. Go to the gym, join a social club, get a hobby, make some friends. Putting yourself in a fantasy land where you're jumping past all that to getting pussy is gonna kill you inside

What do you have to lose then?

Can you people stop trying to give this guy advice? Nothing you say is going to change his actions. He's a 28 year old loser with a 12 year old dick and the mentality of a 20 year old girl. You deserve to get your ass kicked, that way maybe you'll man up and start worrying about shit that's important. Like getting a real job. People like you get me pissed off. I hope you never get laid.

My nigga, dick size doesn't matter TOO much (depends on the girl), what does matter is how much you can get her off without relying too much on your dick. Watch some how to videos on PH.