I can't post the name of the binary for the Windows command line

Not Powershell but see emm dee dot eee ex eee.

Attached: Command_Prompt_on_Windows_10_RTM.png (702x360, 6.01K)

seeemdee.exe

cmd·exe

>using windows

ngmi

Attached: 6c388329797e6b34f76c53c16262e702.jpg (736x414, 34.03K)

emm.exe

cmd..exe

cmd.exe

cmd,exe

cmd܂exe

cmԁ.exe

xterm

PowerShell.EXE

cмd.eхe

COMMAND.COM

sex.exe

Honest question, why is this string in particular blocked? I guess it's to stop posts telling people to execute some harmful command, but far more common "troll commands" like rm -rf /, delete system32, etc., are not blocked.

Any Forums uses Cloudflare which blocks it, don't know why tho

why does the default windows terminal still suck ass? literally every linux distro, hell, even macos supports color ansi escapes by default, but windows needs you to set an option using os-specific libraries. these codes are decades old, how do you manage to consistently fuck up this badly?

Not only that, it's also slow as fuck to output text to. I have a test suite and some tests that finish immediately on linux take multiple seconds to run on windows just because of how freaking long it takes to write text to the command window. It sucks for graphical programs that also output logs to a console window (e.g. on a debug build) since upping the log level so lots of logs get output slows the framerate to a crawl. OutputDebugString is faster but outputting to a command window is more convenient in general since you don't have to run a separate program just to see the log output.

ZAMN

cmd․exe

%comspec%

>it's also slow as fuck to output text to.
No it's not