Did anyone here have lasik surgery or knows anyone who had it? whats your experience...

did anyone here have lasik surgery or knows anyone who had it? whats your experience? i wanr to do it most surgeries are successful but there is small percentage of horrors of side effects and im not sure if shoudl risk it

Attached: lasik.png (431x289, 131.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/icl-surgery
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't gotten it though I really want to because I have shit vision and have had to wear glasses since I was a kid. Had a coworker get it and someone on a podcast I listen to got it and they say it's basically life changing in a good way. I would ignore any suspicions you have and just go for it, I will once I get the money.

One thing I never hear anyone talking about is the psychological experience of having your eyelids held open and having someone fucking with your eye. Maybe it's not as bad as I'm imagining.

My older friend has always had bad vision worse than mine.
He keeps getting his eye lasered.
He lost his peripheral vision and is goig to keeep losing visual range plus still has to wear glasses and read big text.
Shit sucks.

Glasses look great on 99.9% of people user, why do you want your face to look like a blank chalkboard

I had it and it was very quick but just odd to have it done since it’s your eyes. I’ve heard people walk out after with no issues but for me I had to cover my eyes cause the sun was so bright and had a terrible headache and couldn’t hand light for a few days and have dry eyes often but my vision became 20/15. I don’t regret it. I got it like 10 years ago it’s probably much better now

I have such horrible vision my eyes look magnified when I wear glasses and they're thick as fuck. I would still wear glasses but I'm tired of this bullshit.

I got ICL which is a more invasive expensive procedure where they implant a contact lense into your eye and it worked perfectly for me. Lengthy preparation but totall wroth.
wrong and cope.
when i underwent the more invasive ICL surgery I receieved local anesthetic and intravenous opioids. You do not have a single care in the world with those in your veins.
the actual surgery for me was literally 3 minutes long

My dad is semi blind in one eye from birth. A few years ago he decided to give himself laser eye surgery with a green laser pointer. It didn't make it better or worse.

got shit vision and ive been wearing glasses since I was a kid too, but i think you shoud do some research before you go for it, after some searching i found that some people develop excruciating eye pain caused by the surgery, its called corneal neuralgia basically the nerves in your eyes dont regrow or grow incorrectly, some people kill themselves from the pain, the fact that there is a chance of this happening to me is whats holdomg me back

Attached: images (2) (26).jpg (200x200, 6.42K)

They don't give you opioids for laser eye surgery. My gf got it and they gave her one Xanax 5 minutes before (so it didn't kick in) and numbing drops for her eye, that's all.

Is your vision blurry up close or far away? I have a hypothesis that only glasses for correcting poor close-up vision cause the nerdy magnified eyes. Because I and some friends have poor distant vision/myopia and our glasses don't do this.

Of course none of this is helpful to you whatsoever.

Attached: bubbles-1.jpg (1280x1024, 153.69K)

Read the post retard. ICL is not laser eye surgery but a different corrective surgery

No, it’s a nightmare. I’ve had it done, they gave me Xanax or Kpin or whatever but that didn’t help in the slightest. I could barely sit still, my doc was awesome though and very reassuring. I was seeing underwater for about 24 hours but the next day I could see again. That day my vision was awkward at worst but by the second day it was perfect already. I can’t recommend it enough honestly,

do you ever feel the contacts in your eyes, does it cause dryness?

Read my post retard. I never said I was correcting the post, I was saying that in laser eye surgery they don't give opioids like they do in ICL. I'm giving information on the actual thread topic and saying it's different from ICL you fucking spaz.

I think they were pointing out that they don't give you opiods for all forms of eye surgery so it might still freak you out, as per my question here:

healthline.com/health/icl-surgery

Nope cant ever feel it, You can see it if you get really close in the mirror just barely. No dryness

hm okay fair enough. This is an unneeded argument my bad

Don't wear glasses or anything, but want to get it too.
Eyes been foggy every now and then the past couple yrs.

I don't know but you might be right. Never thought of that aspect.

What the fuck someone that willfully left an unneeded argument? On Any Forums of all places?

anyone who had the surgery describe what tgis feeled like

Attached: 59A51C58-DA4F-79DA-443112364D6D90DF (1).gif (393x262, 63.72K)

Fuck you.

You don’t feel it and you can’t see your vision is very blurry at that point and it’s over quick, less than a min

Fuckin hell

Oh no - that wasn’t meant to be an insult. I’m impressed. Its rare you find someone who isn’t an incorrigible ass on an anonymous message board. You win the internet, sir.

I got it. Totally worth it. Dryness has gone away, and I have 20/5 vision now. I might still go back for a corrective surgery though, my left eye is a bit farsighted and it made me realise I prefer being a bit farsighted, so I might get my right eye adjusted to the same. Right now I just pop in a -0.5 contact if I want it though.

Lol I'm not even the guy you were talking to. I was just riffing on the concept of people on Any Forums being unreasonably hostile.

Attached: ohshit.jpg (600x623, 66.29K)

Cope and sneed, four-eyed faggot

And yet instead of following up with additional insults you explained the situation. What the fuck. I guess the younger generations have their shit together.