You can't deny this

You can't deny this

Attached: ranking.jpg (1140x408, 122.79K)

>windows 10
>godlike
kys

and yet, micropenis wrote WSL.
its like racemixing and recessive genes lmao

98>7>xp>95
The rest is garbage and I will never use.

Seethe

I deny it.

op umad?

>i-it's good after you use third party programs that tear out half of the OS and switch to the version meant for enterprise systems.

need a tier below shit for 11
move 10 down 1
move 95 up 1

>windows 95 & 98
>good
Zoomer detected. Noone who actually used them daily would think so for even a minute.
Also, imagine thinking Windows 2000 wasn't literally the best version of Windows ever released.
Also, imagine any version of Windows ever was "godlike".

Windows 3.1 was fucking garbage. You never used it.

Windows 2000 wasn't bad. You could install a few packages and it would support basically everything WinXP did.

ITT people born in 2004 making awful posts

>Win95 & Win2k not in Godlike
>Win ME in anything other than the lowest tier
>Win 8.1 any higher than Win8
wow good list. NOT.

Attached: SiipStatus-Interrupted.png (882x720, 712.08K)

Yes, what's your point?

8.1 is better though
>t. 8.1chad

Being intentionally retarded is just as bad as Windows 10 is out of the box. Something is not godlike if it requires that much intervention.

All you need to do is use LTSC. If you're feeling fancy you might as well run some (readily available open source) scripts to disable minor telemetry. Where's the "much" in that?

What a shitty chart made by somebody who never touch anything older than Windows 7.

Good tier => Vista, XP, 2000, 7, 8.1, 10 and 11

Meh tier => Windows 8, NT 4-3

Shit tier => 95, 98 and ME

Vista was a solid OS, the problem was that drivers were immature and OEMs were bundling on hardware that barely could handle NT 5.x let alone 6.x. It the irate enthusiast arena because Nvidia Geforce 8xxx drivers weren't ready yet. By the time Vista SP1 rolled out. They were finally stable.

Windows 2000 and XP were practically the same thing. XP was just was bundled with some customer tier stuff (Multimedia stuff) and more extensive driver liberty.

Oh yes I can; you couldn't have fucked that chart up more if you tried.