What has gone wrong since 2010? Kids these days dont know what torrent is anymore

What has gone wrong since 2010? Kids these days dont know what torrent is anymore.

Attached: p.jpg (320x1280, 315.48K)

michael jackson died.

the pic exaplains it entirely, they are too weak to go beyond simple subscription media consumption making the times even worse and it will be like this forever, and soon all the chads will be gone

not my problem
even my mom knows how to torrent shit that isnt on netflix
t. white european

Still a chance for recovery, however! I taught a little potat how to torrent :)

i redpill all the normalfags around to use adblockers and they're happy with it, but that's it, they are too lazy to search for a torrent because they always could just open the app and click on film they're suggested by the corpo to view
at least they don't use iphones anymore

Unironically want to infest the computer section of the education system to force children to not be lazy while using computers

this is a first world problem, everyone i know know how to torrent shit or use ddl websites

Good. The less people who torrent, the safer the torrent sites are.

>SHEEET THESE KEYDS AIN'T KNOW HOW TO STEAL SHEIT ANYMORE
kys nigger

Same kek

I always say the safest torrent site is a dead torrent site.

Attached: 1652764432628.gif (501x585, 9.79K)

You have to pay a monthly fee in the form of a VPN to use torrents. Most people would rather pay a little more for the convenience factor of doing things legit over torrenting since you have to pay a fee either way.

I don't torrent like I did in the 2000s just because there's just not much media I want to consume. Most modern movies, TV shows and video games aren't worth my time. The few things I want to pirate usually show up on traditional p2p services, or I can just buy them if I really want, because I'm not paying any monthly media fees other than phone and internet.

>You have to pay a monthly fee in the form of a VPN to use torrents
I do not do this. As an American.

content creators had to become easier to use. piracy is a bit more involved outside of streaming sites and leaching off your friends/family subscription accounts is easy for everyone to understand

lament all you want but it is the dynamics of current situation

>soon all the chads will be gone
Not true.
As soon as my nephew is old enough to use a PC at his own leisure, I will teach him everything I know.

>The few things I want to pirate usually show up on traditional p2p services
Like what?
Are there any viable p2p alternatives to torrenting?

He could be talking about Usenet.

phones. dumbed down UIs.

especially, the walled garden ecosystems on phones

>You have to pay a monthly fee in the form of a VPN to use torrents.
Are you German or some kind of northern European? I've only ever heard Germans saying they need VPN for torrents. It's not necessary in the US or in parts of Europe with more relaxed enforcement of laws.

I'm a kid these days and I haven't purchased a piece of digital media in months

Attached: 1651868946190.png (313x52, 3.38K)