Is Any Forums 100% anonymous

Is Any Forums 100% anonymous
If so i have a really interesting webm to upload

Attached: _91409212_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (1).jpg (976x549, 43.85K)

upload it

>100% anonymous
For certain definitions of 100% and anonymous.

100% anonymous. Is it something illegal or something?

yeah, that's what makes it great and somewhat addictive

To everyone except jannies and feds. For jannies, it's only 90% anonymous.

shut the fuck up nigger no one cares

Just do it already

I sure hope you aren't going to be posting childo sex. Read the rules first.

Do it pussy, post the aliens

post it faggot

Jesus no! It's just my weird cum splatter.

Booo. You got us all worked up over nothing.

no it's not anonymous

just post it

Still waiting for a proper answer

Post it! We wanna analyze your cum splatter like the coomer version of a Rorschach test

I work for the department of defrence and weve recently been briefed on a method of biological warfare smaller trerrorists cells are coordinating to implement. A virus (not covid) is ingested by a carrier whos immune system has been conditioned to develope weak antibodies against it. The carrier still gets extremely sick but the effects are staved off for a significant amount of time, long enough to appear normal on something such as an international flight. The virus itself has been genetically altered to widthstand the chemical composition of the average urinary tract without being altered and in fact the ammonia and urea in urine amplifies its lethality. With no physical container needed for its transport, its proven to be effective at assassination attrmpts with no trace other than physical evidence. It's kill ratio it 87/100 people so the likelyhood you will die if exposed is explicitly high. Those who do survive suffer from complete renal failure, coma, liquified organs, severe rashes, rapid hair loss, and loss of bowel control. Weve notified the CDC and appropriate organizations but with how organized the the cells were prior to the leaked information, the majority of us are just praying. Please be safe and if you notice someone's health is rapidly diminishing in front of you PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THEM AND ENSURE WHATEVER EMERGENCY RESPONSE WORKERS RESPOND CONTACT THE CDC BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO MOVE THE PATIENT.
>Also, Im an asshole who was supposed to be sworn to secrecy but shits getting crazier in the world than even that if you can believe it.
>be safe faggots.

i don't know who you are and neither does anyone else

Just post it it's completely anonymous

larp

It's safe to post Whatever now post whatever you were going to post

Uh dude? You might want to check on the time of posting

Attached: OOH LALA.gif (200x200, 130.64K)

I'am the OP i dont know why this board doesn't have ID's

Hory shet

holy fuck

POST YOUR CUM ALREADY

Attached: youirl.jpg (600x433, 47.07K)

So is it illegal content then?

Attached: digitsascended.jpg (225x225, 4.74K)