Main villain changes 4 times in the last hour of the game

>main villain changes 4 times in the last hour of the game
which games do this?

Attached: black-zetsu-pierces-madaras-body1.png (1108x884, 194.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oyhpwyrq1N0
youtu.be/eLKl9Aq02DE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Naruto peaked at Pain

Attached: 1642421836637.jpg (540x390, 21.59K)

naruto was bad after zabuza

Naruto was never good.

Based and get out on my mind please

Naruto peaked at Chuunin exam

>westerners still seething jap media has dominated any of the putrid bullshit they've tried to pass off as entertainment for years

I don't even like naruto but I think it's hilarious it's more popular than most of what comic books tried to do before they turned capeshit into a movie industry.

Anime was never good.

this
wrong
meds

Zelda is peak boss phases

/thread
It should have been the grand finale of the story but they got greedy

Attached: download.gif (500x278, 1.89M)

The zabuza arc sucked ass

>the whole le epic world war only lasted 2 days

>Obito > Madara > Zetsu and Kaguya
Who's the fourth again? I forgot

Sauce

Pain was the start of shitty drama queen faggy villains who were constantly moaning about muh tragic past and muh noble cause. Guys like Orochimaru and early Gaara were just a lot more fun to watch.

user Gaara is exactly that kind of villain

Pain is also when the child prophecy bullshit went into overdrive.

>early Gaara
He was literally just a psychopathic murderer. He didn't have "muh noble cause" and he didn't constantly moan about his past like pain did.

Ah right, after the war

Fucking implying Madara and Obito weren't superior villains in every way.

Implying all 3 of them aren't utter shit

>obito
>the one who wanted to end the world because of a misunderstanding
>the character that should have stayed in kakashi's past
>superior to anyone

Yes

The Pain arc sucks, why do people keep saying this? He kills everyone, gets his ass kicked, faggy Talk no Jutsu, brings everyone back

This is correct, it's still the best part.
It would've been a good ending. Pain vs. Naruto, Itachi vs. Sasuke and then a final Naruto vs. Sasuke battle at the valley of the end or whatever that place was called.

he literally moaned about his childhood to Naruto and Shikamaru when they first talked

Haku had a sad backstory too and Zabuza literally cried

Hidan and Kakuzu had the best arc

Faggots

>main villain hinted at for 10+ years totally wipes the floor with the protagonist and his friends and would completely win in the next 10 seconds but then gets killed by a surprise villain that was never mentioned at all and was only pulled out of thin air at the last second and has even more bullshit powers but is defeated in a comedic but unfunny way

Games for this feel?

How did a zetsu harm him anyway? This is like that time Goku got shot in Resurrection of F

Kaguya was mentioned before but she was just a legend at the time a character of little to no importance that was only mentioned not seen

>This is like that time Goku got shot in Resurrection of F
Goku is not physically harder than a human. He uses ki control to raise his defence. If he's not focussed, he can be killed with a normal bullet.

Orochimaru should have stayed the main villain also shippuden had way to much power creep even from the start

>If he's not focussed, he can be killed with a normal bullet.
He got shot in the first chapter of Dragon Ball back when he was a retarded kid. And don't give me the ki excuse because he didn't even know what the fuck a gun was. Just be honest and say Toriyama is a senile hack instead of pulling shit out of your ass

I may be misrembering, but didnt he understand perfectly what happened but still felt that the pain that everyone endures is too much and would be better with the infinite tsukuyomi?

Because Pain was the thematic endpoint to Naruto's character. Naruto always appealed to each villain's humanity because he, as someone who was treated like shit, couldn't justify dehumanizing others. The whole "ninja are tools" thing is just something he couldn't agree with. But at the same time Naruto hadn't been through shit. I mean he sat on a swing and people picked on him but he certainly never went through war or has no memory of his family being butchered.

Pain was the antithesis of all of Naruto's virtue signalling. Oh you think people can just get back on their feet after trauma? How about I kill your master. And then I'll kill your second master. And then I'll blow up your fucking city. And then I'll kill your girlfriend in front of you. Put your money where your mouth is faggot. You still gonna preach about friendship after you had everything taken from you? Pain was Naruto's chance to prove that he wasn't full of shit. And he wasn't. Even after hearing Pain's sad backstory he still hated Pain so much that he told him he wanted to kill him. And Pain/ Nagato deserved it. But Naruto refused to disrespect his loved ones memories by backpedaling away from being the person that they loved. Everything that would've broke any other person did not break him even if he stumbled midway through.

And then they sort of ruined it by undoing all the damage Pain did.

Attached: 1446992361-d98d8ce8d468f270aceca7e92ec2181c.jpg (600x337, 47.06K)

Obito's reasoning for wanting to put everyone in the matrix was personal. Obito lost everything in war and decided that the world was hell and not worth saving. He personally wanted Rin back, probably not realizing that Rin was never into him. But to rationalize it as him being the hero he decided he'd do the same to everyone else. You know saving everyone from hell.

Unlike Madara who wanted to turn the moon into a giant eyeball to cure the human condition. Since the concept of winners and losers exist, war is inevitable. People will always fight because it's built into their nature. So fuck it, if true world peace is impossible then he'll just manufacture a fake one. Roofie the entire planet and give everyone their own tailor-made heaven and there you go, world peace.

Sasuke should've won

Attached: 1642819826436.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

This always felt weird
>Orochimaru is the ultimate villain and causes everything bad and of importance to happen
>Soloes Tsunade and Jiraiya without his arms
>Akatsuki are slightly presented
>Come Shippuden
>Oh Orochimaru is a fucking chump compared to any of these guys, look at this flashback where Itachi shows he is NOTHING compared to him.
Then again, the Itachi(and overall Uchiha) wanking was also too much.

>all that forest bullshit
>Ninja Info Cards™
>Nardo literally beating his opponent with a fart
>teasing Anko's important ties to the main villain of Part 1 and then benching her for the rest of the series and completely ruining her in the sequel series
>Sakura vs. Ino fight having the dumbest fucking stakes of anything ever
I know Lee fighting Gaara was hype and best boy Shikamaru getting to flex during his fight with Temari is entertaining but Chunin Exams are just as shitty as everything else in Naruto.

Attached: 1405999960031.png (500x700, 416.55K)

Naruto peaked at Warm Whirlpool

Attached: 8.jpg (1200x1714, 401.64K)

Wrong, i've seen countless animes movies and read books and i've never seen something like this fight, the only thing that comes close is the snake vs ocelot fight and is way to different to compare them

Attached: 1621437181124.webm (640x360, 2.44M)

More like the last four hours rather just one, but FF9 flips from Garland to Kuja to Necron pretty quickly.

>babby's first experience with sakuga

This was the best fight in the entire show and it only lasted like 4 minutes.

Mangekyo was used absolutely horribly. Mangekyo was already WAY overpowered relative to the average power level on its introduction

>An illusion that ruins your ability to process time and space to such a degree that you can feel yourself being stabbed for 2 continuous days in only a few seconds
>Actual hellfire. It doesn't stop burning for any reason until the target is ash

But the idea that it's this rare thing that you'd never see was the only thing that kept it interesting. Since Itachi was supposed to be this endgame threat Sasuke was building himself towards. Remember when the Sharingan and the Byakugan were rivals? How the fuck was that ever possible when not only did fucking everyone have Mangekyos but also they could summon giant ghost mech suits and create fucking save states of themselves?

Madara dropped 2 huge asteroids on the alliance.

I can't remember all the details, but it doesn't really matter as far as I'm concerned since obito should have just remained a plot device for younger kakashi to understand the value of your teammates' lives. Bringing him back, and including all the bullshit with Rin and Madara in an attempt to justify him becoming one of the main antagonists of the entire series was just too much.

>Holding hands with interlocked fingers

This is a blue board! Spoiler that shit!

You thought it before I said it

Attached: 35BC0287-6498-4383-8B06-073E3DE71484.jpg (188x268, 13.78K)

This. He only exists as yet another Naruto that failed parallel. Even though we've already had Naruto that failed stories already.

This, even Toriyama himself admitted he doesn't remember shit half the time.

>Naruto but not shit
Why haven't you taken the Clover pill yet?

Attached: 1639672519627.png (2000x1700, 989.56K)

>Big Boss was actually alive the whole time!
>Team Snake Eater were also obsessed with The Boss just like everyone else
>Zero was the one who ruined the world

If Ocelot knew that Big Boss was alive this whole time he'd probably shoot himself before Snake had enough time to kill him

based on topic poster

naruto peaked when this nigga pulled the ol' double meteor

Attached: madara.jpg (1280x720, 54.93K)

Naruto was never good.

Attached: anon....jpg (300x223, 20.55K)

my favorite character is Chiyo

a reminder that pinkshit will always be useless and g cup titty hinata won

What the hell, I just searched this image up a few hours ago after not seeing it for years.

I reread Naruto recently and I really wished Kishimoto didn't make Sasuke so fucking edgy in the second half of Shipuuden. I still like most of Naruto except the beginning of the great ninja war and the Kaguya fight and twist was hype as fuck. But Kishimoto making the Uchiha clan always sperg the fuck out was just dumb writing.

Attached: 1643855305523.jpg (1066x1600, 182.66K)

yo that nigga had bugs in his fuckin bones what the fuck man

>shown as an emotional fight between two brothers
>find out afterward that it was just your dad's biggest fanboy brainwashing himself with blood robots into thinking he was your brother
This is actually really stupid the more you think about it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137.49K)

His "they just LOVE too much" excuse was the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard

is it though? raiden just knows more about the context of his mission but it doesn't change the fact that solidus still wants to kill him and he needs to do the same to him
kinda like mgs1 really

What the fuck are you on about

mario and luigi partners in time when an entire second sister is revealed

peaked at chunin but worth watch until pain saga

retard

>baby naruto looks exactly like dad naruto

HAHAHAHHAA THIS RETARD DIDNT UNDERSTAND METAL GEAR

>Sharingan and Byakugan are rival powers
>Sharingan has 500 different uses including literal cheat codes
>Byakugan can see pressure points
>It can become the Rinnegan I guess but only if you're god.
what were they thinking

How did a girls' manga written by a woman do a better final villain than literally every shonen?

Attached: sailor galaxia artbook.jpg (646x1024, 190.71K)

>Brother! I was on your side the entire time. I wanted you to destroy the robots that were ruling the world. But rather than help you in the form of help I decided to pretend to die. Then take your dead brother's arm and glue it on to myself. Then use tiny robots to hypnotize myself into believing I was possessed by your dead brother's ghost so that the robots that run the world think that were enemies even though we're actually friends although you don't know it's because I have a crush on your father. So I'll intentionally subvert the robots to make my own business until I can take over the system. The robots will be so mad at me that it'll leave an opening for you to break them because I was banking on you guys finding a super genius girl who can write a virus that can break the computers at like 13 years old. I'm not going to tell you any of this. I'm going to let you figure it all out on your own because I'm also banking on the idea that you'll save the world for no other reason than spite and to fuck me over. And then we can beat each other up and let loose all of our internalized aggression against each other because it's the only way you'll ever pay attention to me

Attached: 1444400841535.png (670x716, 358.34K)

>hinata x naruto mindbroke 774 into being a vanilla fag

CHADsuke did nothing wrong.

You gotta understand...the Hyuuga can see like really, really good. Like x-ray vision and 359 degree vision. So they can poke you. And they can spin pretty good too. So they basically stand on even terms with the guys that can create their own moons to throw at armies.

>Villain is a dark reflection of (You) that grows stronger around the same time as (You) do
Games for this feel?

Attached: ENTER masaru d chohech.png (1280x720, 972.09K)

>throwback to the Solid/Liquid MGS1 fight
>it has nothing to do with that fight
Suck my dick.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64.87K)

massive hopeless retard

all of naruto is shit from start to finish. At no point is the manga or anime remotely interesting and every character is insufferable, behaves randomly and arbitrarily solely for the convenience of the plot and none of the fights or story moments are interesting.

Attached: 1630650827867.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Does Delita count?

Attached: FFT_Delita.jpg (600x900, 107.51K)

Nice argument, incel

The TnJ and bringing people back crashed all of that. That stuff is cool and all, but it doesn't exist in a vacuum

what's with the other replies? this is literally what happened
of course you're supposed to look at it symbolically especially with the jump from game to game but it doesn't change the fact that it's blatant fanservice and is pretty dumb, like everything else in MGS4
>*rams a battleship full speed towards you*
>"haha I wasn't planning to kill you brother"

this fight was the peak of the anime. motley crue reverse michael jackson mode sasuke vs naruto. good shit

Reminder to Konohashitters that this man (I think) not only raked the shit out of your village, but is also now raping your little boy on the taxpayer dime.

Attached: little boy detected.gif (498x320, 882.67K)

I mean, alien laser guns are presumably more damaging than small caliber handguns

Attached: main-qimg-ce76aec93e75343182c1ab6ec54406be.jfif.jpg (2037x3056, 1.89M)

But the final villain was Chaos and Chaos was shit(and also literally just Metalia again, but bigger). Also which Galaxia you mean, Galaxia from the old anime or from the manga?

Attached: e38b04e61f2bcd211fcfb12ba68ba1308737f602r1-750-601v2_uhq.jpg (750x601, 85.24K)

>hey orochimaru, do you regret all the shit you did?
>Fuck no
>But Sasuke is safe, right?
>maybe
>good enough, give him money and unlimited orphans

After the storytime threads on Any Forums, I realized that there ACTUALLY IS a theme to Naruto that's present from start to end. It's literally all about overcoming grudges of the past, what the story calls the "Curse of Hatred". It's why every enemy is tied to the past in some way.

You have Orochimaru losing his parents at a young age and fighting a grudge match against the Third Hokage.
You have Sasuke chasing after Itachi for a large chunk of the story after what he did to their family.
You have Danzo representing the old ways and his lack of trust in the new ways and other nations.
You have Pain's home ravaged by wars from decades ago.
You have the five Kage all at each other's throats over past history.
You have Indra's grudge over the selection of Asura lasting countless years.

The first one shown to overcome his grudge appears in the very first chapter. It's Iruka, and his relationship with Naruto represents the message the series carries, the message Naruto is trying to get Sasuke to understand.

you're thinking of kabuto.
orochimaru just has his own village, and his clonebaby (mitsuki) is one of boruto's teammates. Though you'd be hard pressed to find proof of that considering like 80% of the manga so far has been boruto circlejerking with kawaki.

I'd be lying if I said I had hopes for boruto, but I have to admit, I expected it to try and reset the scales of power a bit. It didn't. It just immediately picked up from the world-ending shit of the first series.

>And then they sort of ruined it by undoing all the damage Pain did.
did you really expect the entire cast to stay dead?

This bitch literally shot to kill a kid wtfffff

>implying demon slayer is any better

Attached: 1643133481339.png (1227x1622, 674.45K)

consequences for actions would be interesting and would bring nardo up to the standards of other shonen

Attached: there is something you must cut.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>literally every shonen
When people say hyperbolic shit like this they almost always just mean Shitruto, bleach, and DBZ

I still don't buy that everything Ramza did "behind the scenes" wouldn't have been noticed by the world, but I guess he didn't really leave a lot of witnesses. "Peasant-turned-king" is a lot more believable than "ex-noble saves the world from the resurrection of Evil Jesus"

Yes, Jiraiya is still fucking dead

youtube.com/watch?v=Oyhpwyrq1N0
this song gets me so nostalgic, it's been like 15 years since I first started watching naruto and it just clicked. I wish I could go back

Manga Galaxia was great. The anime turning her into just a mind controlled puppet for Chaos was a massive blunder.
God tier seiyuu and villain song though.

Attached: sailor-galaxia-golden-queen-galaxia.jpg (565x917, 145.28K)

>anime-only Kimetsu no Kucks have to wait like 5 years to find out that the ending is fucking trash

Attached: 1288888927706.jpg (252x240, 7.63K)

>got away with everything
How the FUCK did he do it?

At least Madara fucking lived up the hype.
Jiraya was the best character of Naruto.

Bad writing

people hated the ending? i didn't seem to mind it while reading it, although I barely remember what happened right now. AOT was millions of times worse

Redpill me, I want to laugh

Well Ramza was branded a public undesirable from pretty early in the game. He had to butcher a bunch of his brother's knights to rescue Ovelia so already he can never go home again. Then he had to kill a cardinal so he can never interact with the church again. By the time he picked up his first Zodiac Stone he was already an enemy of all of Ivalice. The only people who knew him to be a good person were though he knew personally like Orran.

The irony being that Delita was loved by the world at large but those who knew him personally were frightened by him.

Women mangaka tend to be better at writing villains

it's a fantastic ending

Attached: file.png (959x1400, 1.04M)

>pretty weird and unique form
>is revealed to just be evil steroids from the blood of some dude, gets abandoned in favor of increasingly absurd Jojo powers
I hate Susan No so much

Attached: 529-5292230_cursed-seal-sasuke-sasuke-curse-mark-hd-png.png (860x900, 438.68K)

Not in Boruto... kind of. This scientist made a clone of Jiraiya as a weapon, but he's nothing like him in terms of personality and has a different name. He's more or less a different character capable of using the same moves. People think that the scientist might be Jiraiya's bastard son.

Vergil in DMC3. He is already strong and the expands his arsenal.

>tfw reading 139

Attached: 139Ending.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Compared to Madara, who was mentioned since very early in the series to Kaguya, who was only mentioned towards the end of the series along with the Yin/Yang shit.

Madara was great, fucking kishimoto should have had him be the final villain and not pull off the ancient aliens shit. That final arc was horrific in its entirety

Didn’t he die like 5 chapters ago?

>villain is fucking based

Attached: 1572643902479.png (1440x900, 220.64K)

>IF YOU DIED WITH HONOR THEN YOUR ESSENCE WILL BE REINCARNATED!
This is a stupid fucking cop-out, if characters go through different life experiences then they're not the characters you love this is also why Jojo Part 6 ending sucks, I have no reason to give a shit about "Irene" or any of the reincarnated Demon Slayers.

Attached: r20200518_164903_2150.jpg (728x1063, 194.72K)

What 139 did to Eren, to this day, frustrates the fuck out of me.

I feel like the alien shit was only there to continue with boruto. Liike if boruto was never going to happen, Madara would have been the final villian

filtered by based shinto beliefs

Attached: file.png (380x425, 81.78K)

This was the stupidest fucking design especially with those nigger-hand wings.

Anybody who hated AoT's ending never understood AoT to begin with. Your initial reaction to the first opening should have been "What the fuck, this doesn't represent the series at all".

True

Goddamn I need to replay this again. I have the PS disc but I kind of want to try WotL

You’re an autist, the peaceful time skip we see is literally the thing all the characters died and fought for, it’s even more obvious by the fact that they’re literally the characters if they weren’t forced into a hellish demon infested world that ripped them apart and traumatized them. I’m glad none of these shonen authors are as retarded as you

I understood the ending. It's just that it was a stupid fucking ending.

I like WotL but I'll admit it takes time to get used to the forsooth style of dialogue.

It was also completely in line with the rest of the series. Same types of logistical issues, same overall message, Eren was the same 3/10 wits dork. Doesn't take away from his actions though.

Youjustdon'tgetitfags are the most insufferable people in existence, regardless of the topic.

>jojo spoiler
But you're not meant to care about them, it's just a nice bonus for the hell that they went through and show that all their efforts weren't for naught.

Stupid but memorable. Compare it to this bullshit.

It sucks, eat my ass you crocsucker. I bet you'll defend Nezuko becoming a useless piece of shit past the hooker arc.

Attached: 12-128749_sasuke-sharingan-rinnegan-sasuke-mangekyou-sharingan-and-rinnegan.jpg (840x512, 143.95K)

Thanks for the pasta user
I am gonna bait Any Forums with it

Can't wait to see and hear all the disappoint that is in store for JJK fags

Attached: Kakashi wannabe.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

megaman

is this boruto

Shinto beliefs are stupid and the Japs have been seething so hard about it's incompatibility with Buddhism for a thousand years that damn near every fucking story they put out reiterates the same copes with different words.

>shitty drama queen faggy villains who were constantly moaning about muh tragic past and muh noble cause
Not sure how anyone else feels about this but I hate how villains are trending towards this in general. Sometimes I just want to fight an edgy motherfucker who just wants to kill or be a dictator. I don't want every game to preach to me about how the main villain has good intentions but bad methods or give me their fucking sob story that lead them down the wrong path.

I can believe that Eren wasnt fully in it and sorta wished for his friends's ideals to win out in the end, but everything that he did told me that while he understood them, still wasnt enough and in the real world it's kill or be killed and guess what, he is gonna kill them all, and for him to die as a chad fighting for what he believed was the best course of action. He would become the villain, he would kill people he wished didnt have to kill, but ultimately the people he loved were gonna live in peace. Instead his plan all along was for him to be defeated and retroactively expected that Mikasa's toxic love for him would convince a girl he hadnt met yet(but he has time powers, so that doesnt matter I guess) into how to love correctly or something and that would erase titans, leaving the world in an understandable worse state altogether for everyone.

>everyone in the world died except for Emporio
Authors don't think about the long-term effects this has. If Jotaro wasn't an absentee father for most of Jolyne's life then his interactions with Josuke may have played out differently. If Dio didn't fuck with Jonathan then literally none of the series happens. Destroying realities is never a happy ending and if the author thinks it is then he doesn't understand how that shit works.

Here's my question. It should have been so obvious. It was obvious to a number of people. So why didn't you drop it if it was so obvious? I knew what I was reading, I knew what the message of the story was, I got the ending I expected, and the author took a shit on trench coat Eren and brought back classic Eren.

jjk was just a blip on the radar, still better than nardo

Attached: unknowing fire.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

naruto was bad when he got the shadow clone jutsu scroll

>nardotard unironically saying KNY ending is bad when naruto exists
Comon bro. Though i think we can all agree AOT is the shittest ending for a shonen to ever exist.

Attached: 1627801732358.png (344x308, 53.32K)

Naruto was bad after the Kiri-nin duo arc.

>So why didn't you drop it if it was so obvious?
I wanted to have hope.

>the author took a shit on trench coat Eren and brought back classic Eren.
>classic Eren

Attached: 1618068711307.jpg (2056x1952, 940.28K)

Pain arc is actually when the series went to complete dogshit. All the supporting cast became completely worthless jobbers. The fight scenes degraded into DBZ with little martial arts. Naruto isn’t the underdog, he’s now a super special chosen one of prophesy.

>Nardotard
Both series are ass, retard. Nice to see that you Crocsuckers are filtered by AOT's ending though the extended thing that shows Paradis destroyed 100 years later is pretty bad though.

But it didn't have to be. The circumstances were dark but they were understandable. The series wasn't glorifying genocide. It was just the end product of the fucked up circumstances the characters in that world found themselves in. Hell it was the protagonists that were facing genocide all the way up until the endgame when Eren turned the gun around on the rest of the world. But even if Eren was presented as the villain and he lost no one would've complained if at the end of it all he said he was doing what he had to do for his people and if the Avengers feel so strongly that he's wrong that they were willing to kill him then he'll just trust that they can handle a world that hates them.

But that's not what happened. Instead it turned out Eren didn't care about his people either. The biggest calamity in human history was just him having a temper tantrum. He was hoping the world outside the walls was a big empty sandbox for him and his friends to run around and play in. But instead he found the military industrial complex. And he used the plight of his fucking race as justification to kill all of humanity when the truth was that Eren was just a giant manbaby who was mad that other people were ruining his playground. Every, including the reader, was wrong to invest their hopes in Eren. Eren dying in Trost would've been best for everyone. Even if Eren was self aware enough to know his actions were unforgivable and to give all his hopes to Armin since at least he can use the publicity to fix the generational hatred towards his race, even that failed. Armin couldn't stop the hate. Eren died for nothing. The Scouts died for nothing. The reader's investment in this pissant story was pointless and no one ever has or ever will give a single fuck about the Paradisians although apparently, they didn't deserve it. They were still on the hook for the sins of their grandfather's, grandfathers, grandfather's, grandfathers.

babby's first sakuga. and not even a particularly good one. Animation is choppy as fuck

I actually knew he shat it up when we saw no eren POV for months despite the arc is about him. and when ch 137 (or 138) with the armin fellating and the next one ends up with them turnining into titans (classic bait cliffhanger ) with only one chapter left i 100% knew it'd be shit. I didn't imagine it would be that shitty though. Thought they'd just kill eren and it'd be open ending or something.

Attached: 513Yxi6MyQL._SX351_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (353x499, 39.59K)

I might be a brianlet, but the one thing I don't understand is why Eren actually did all that shit. IIRC we know that he kinda had no choice because of this future sight and how he couldn't change events, but the way it was presented from my understanding was that even if Eren hadn't been forced to do all of that by his future sight, he still would have. So if he "originally" didn't do that because he knew that Armin and friends were going to stop him, why did he?

youtu.be/eLKl9Aq02DE

Attached: MuhMadaraUchiha.jpg (1205x1032, 575.18K)

>Filtered
you're a retard. He literally destroyed the series themes and characters. Isayama is a hack and cannot write shit he wants to do. See the Royal arc.
Please explain how AOT ending is good

>actually says the aot ending is good
Kill yourself retard your taste is trash and both Naruto and kny had far better endings that never pussy out on anything.

>Dissapont that is in store for JJK fags
>With heavenly armory and Shibuya coming up
yeah, nah

is anybody watching/reading this? i finished watching the first season and I really liked it. I'm kinda worried that it's going to go full fujo at one point

Attached: vanitas no karte.png (750x1050, 69.01K)

I don't watch fujo shit sorry mate. Would rather watch moeshit instead

And I understood Eren as both an embodiment of freedom and someone whose greatest traumas were losing people dear to him. His mother's death was massive. Hannes' death reopened the wound. All of his dead comrades, Squad Levi dying through his inaction. He threatens to kill Levi over letting Armin die. Early in the series when everyone joins the Survey Corps, Jean starts talking shit, and it looks like it's going to start another fight. But Jean tells it like it is, that they're all going to die in order to protect him, that their lives are in his hands, and it shakes him hard. He has an emotional breakdown in front of Historia, blaming himself for all the people who have died for him and begging her to eat him. Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt betraying him hurt him more than anything because he cared about them. He says, right before kissing Historia's hand, that if he could end this conflict and save everyone, he would gladly give his own life (also that nobody can see the future a a couple conversations before).

Eren did see the future, and while it wasn't 100%, he knew what he would do and how it would end for him at least and who would do it. Freedom is important to him, but he would sooner die than kill a friend. And I find it really great how he's put into a position where he can manipulate the past and yet he can't change anything that made things the way they were without forfeiting his current position where he could do it. As the person representing freedom, he isn't free. He still looks longingly at Armin's eyes of discovery in the final chapter in the same way he did when they were kids.

>that one dude who swordfights with Madara for like three seconds
Strongest redshirt in existence.

>ruined it by undoing all the damage Pain did
this is why it can't be good and even made me drop the series
I still only know Madara for the memes

shit on the big three as much as you like but honestly i found them much more interesting and dynamic compared to whatever garbage pseud shounen comes out now a days.

So that's the big mystery of the post Marley Eren. Why did Eren change and why is Eren doing all of this. Why did he go from emotional to a cold blooded, laser focused psychopath. Well the whole world is coming to kill everyone on Paradis. Maybe that's what his motivations are? I mean that's a good reason for someone to become cold blooded but murdering the entire world is taking it too far! We have to stop him!

And then 122 released. And Eren explains that him killing all of humanity had nothing to do with the racism or the fact that his people were going to die. It was that he wanted a free world outside The Walls just like Armin's book showed. And when he didn't find that and his dream of freedom died he was so angry and disappointed that he couldn't accept it. And that's why he wants to kill everyone and he breaks down in tears because he knows that makes him a despicable person. And if you thought that motivation was terrible then 139 puts the nail in the coffin. Because he tells Armin that even though he can see the future, he didn't actually know whether he would win or lose. He didn't know whether his friends would survive. It didn't matter what the world looked like outside the Walls, if it wasn't what he wanted it to be he still would have killed everyone. He wanted his image of freedom so badly that he INTENTIONALLY got his mother killed to motivate himself into fighting the whole world.

And somehow after hearing this explanation Armin expresses sympathy for Eren rather than seeing him as an irredeemable demon. And promises that he won't waste the possibilities Eren's downfall will create. Which it turns out he actually does waste it because Paradis gets destroyed anyway and Armin failed.

Attached: Screenshotter_HuluWatch_2050.0.jpg (1400x1400, 92.09K)

Naruto would have been so good if it didn't revive anyone. Kishimoto is a hack sadly. He could have made some of the cast survive somewhere.

And he developed past that. He stopped being a ragetard pretty early on. The last bit of rage I even remember was the Reiner reveal, and even that was filled with anguish. Also, the anime severely played up said rage, I was confused years ago when I first watched it.

>but he would sooner die than kill a friend.

Attached: 1624833354013.png (1000x895, 881.46K)

based

nu-shonen tends to be all hyper fast pace into fight after fight. I prefer the big three/DBZ as well. but that's probably because i grew up with it.

Shinto is so shit the nips adopted buddhism the moment they saw it was better.

they use both

>le change of heart meme
what character sticks to their ideals till the end

only acceptable opinion which also happens to be a fact

Attached: 1525622499800.jpg (680x447, 25.88K)

Naruto was bad after Matsushima got arrested.

Why does Naruto even want to be the Hokage after the Pain arc? Everyone already acknowledged him at that point.

>And he developed past that.
>he insists he gets it when he doesn't at all

Attached: 1622790453735.png (808x2193, 1.4M)

Attached: 1614506477832.jpg (1677x715, 305.47K)

Persona 4 does this at least 3 times, technically 5 if you include the entire late game.

uh what? solidus was always the villain for the entire game right till the last boss fight. Just because muh patriots were controlling the strings didn't change him as the villain that needed to be fought, pats are always the true villain

>believes in his friends so hard that he's willing to try and kill them
And he was right, they all made it.

unironically this desu

>The fight scenes degraded into DBZ with little martial arts.
Nigga that was literally it from the beginning. The very first villain they fight uses the fuck huge Z-sword, traps people in water bubbles, summons water dragons and his sidekick teleports between ice mirrors. Shit was always retarded.

I think I get it now, thanks user.

ENTER

Attached: 1624498291076.webm (720x404, 2.88M)

You post this and yet Eren was still pulling all the strings. The one Titan even put Armin into his mouth without killing him. Only the shifters received any major damage, damage they could recover from. And swallowing Armin let him meet Zeke and Ymir. It was so incredibly staged. He even sent Falco his memories of being above the clouds (the FREEDOM panel) to convince him to try and fly back. When Reiner starts humanizing Eren on the plane, Eren suddenly jumps into the conversation with a NUH-UH. The whole fact that they were fighting hundreds of shifters simultaneously and being able to keep up the fight should have been enough to tell you that Eren was intentionally jobbing. His future sight may not be perfect, but his acting is pretty good.

Because his idea of Hokage changed. At the start of the series Naruto wanted to be Hokage to get everyone's respect. Since you know everyone treated him like shit and him being a brat means all he wanted was for everyone to stop doing that. But as the series progresses Naruto's vision of Hokage is about healing the damage the ninja world has done to people and overall saving as many as he can.

It's the same shit as Sasuke. Sasuke initially wants to kill Itachi because Itachi murdered his family. Then when he learns the truth and that it was the Leaf government that gave the order he decides to go after them. Then he decides that no it's the entire ninja system that needs to die. Because he keeps moving the goalpost until he can find the root cause of what ruined his life until he decides that it's the world order that's the blame and that he needs to change it.

>But rather than help you in the form of help I decided to pretend to die.
Did you not play the fucking game? the pretending to die WAS the help. If he had just blatantly joined his side the patriots would've had his ass. He did all that shit to get on the patriot's good boy list so he can finally fuck them over. He was always on team big boss

Sunk cost, that was Naruto's goal for the whole series and he wouldn't abandon it at that point. Sasuke also wanting to be Ninja President is the actual dumbest shit ever though.

lets say that gaara vs sasuke continued normally, who would've won?

Garra easily. Sasuke was able to surprise him well enough but Garra has so many layers of defense and and later offensive power. Sasuke's chakra absolutely could not keep up.

>MFW all shonen endings now seem average to good when compared to SNK shitstain ending
>People will compare bad endings and ask if its "SNK Tier" or not
if you told me this a year ago i'd laugh

Sasuke beat his faggy armor which if Deidara vs Gaara is anything to go bye that means Gaara would have jobbed

yes
no

It made a lot of people hate Eren and AoT as a whole

Attached: 1643856443464.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

Eren is always a freedomfag and he tells Armin that he doesn't understand this part of his nature, just that he's been like that since he was born. You get the scene of Grisha telling him he is free, and infant Eren's eyes glow like he's being affected by paths. The current Attack Titan is telling the future Attack Titan this. The Nine Titans are the nine fragments of Ymir's soul, and the Attack Titan is her desire for freedom. When he makes contact with her in the paths realm, she regains that desire and listens to him. Armin is confused why Eren felt so compelled to terraform the planet (a separate thing to wiping out most opposition) and that's what Eren doesn't understand. Why is he so obsessed with pursuing this pure freedom?

>You guys didnt get it, it was good
>But the obvious and logical results of what happened after the ending was bad

what do you mean surprise him? he busted right through his prepared defense with chidori

Yes? Up until Lee, Garra was impregnable. Hell you can argue even Lee didn't inflict any actual wounds. No one had ever been able to draw blood from Garra, which was such a shock to Garra that when he initially wounded he couldn't interpret what he was feeling or why he was suddenly wet. And just like with the fight in the forest, Garra's chakra would've ramped up and Sasuke would've had no way of dealing with it. It's part of the reason why Sasuke got so asshurt with Naruto. Naruto had a bazillion chakra and endurance to go with it. Sasuke didn't, he gets maybe 3 good shots to kill Garra and then its over.

Actually, Paradis is fine 100 years later, Attack on School Castes was the epilogue all along. This matches up with the main story being roughly equivalent to 1920 and the future being closer to 2020. The stuff with the island being bombed happens an indeterminate amount of time later, and it's more of a case of "humanity continues its tribalist ways in an endless cycle and peace isn't everlasting"

You just admitted the biggest issue: Eren's development was fucking dropped.
Eren becoming a psycho was in line with the story but then Hacksayama, as the pathetic spineless he is, went "Nooooo he is actually secretly good just an autistic incel" Fuck him seriously

Eh, I'd say about no more than 2, including this year (unless they have a LONG break like they did with 2). By the end of this arc they'd be about halfway. A little less than Double Cours can finish it.

I like this one.

Attached: MV5BNWE3YWVhMDEtZmViNy00ZmM3LWIxYWItZjdkZGFkNTQ4NzMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgyODgxNjE@._V1_[1].jpg (640x960, 311.12K)

Reminder Death note is the BEST anime with AMAZING ending (events that lead to that notwithstanding)

Attached: 1492439154175.jpg (602x468, 118.3K)

based ainu enjoyer

>tfw Light would've won if his henchman just followed directions instead of thinking for himself

Come on!

Owareru youni isoi de iru
Kawai ta mune ga kari tateru no sa
Dare no tame de naku
Dare no mono de naku
Oretachi no ima ga
Itami hodoki
Kokoro hodoki
Kage o hodoki
Iki o tsunete
Hashiri nukero
Yami o saite
Tatakau koto mo
Aishi au koto mo
Owari wa shinai
ON THE WAY......

I wanna ROCKS
Mune ni ROCKS

Attached: MNK.png (672x1076, 1.26M)

Based, probably my favorite of all time
its not shonenshit so its not popular sadly.
Looking forward to S4 and BLEACH this year

Attached: 1638644765731.gif (360x271, 744.77K)

fate heaven's feel

>Ending was good
>All the consequences for that ending were bad
You cant be this stupid

true

Light would've won if L didn't announce himself to the city Light was in first, or if he wasn't provoked by such and try to kill him

I cant watch it unfortunately Because i jerked it to a R63 doujin of the MC once

Perfectly put. Fuck hacksayama

While I agree with a lot of what you are saying and you did understand a lot of things like Eren's intense disappointment at the world not being that sandbox he dreamed of, Eren himself is horrified by his own feelings of disappointment. But it's important to understand that Eren isn't just a freedomfag, he's also the world's biggest nakamafag, Arminfag, and EMAfag and this is technically independent of the freedomfaggotry. Yes, he wants his friends to be free. Yes, he uses the Yeagerists to further his plans and basically uses them as scapegoats and human shields by pushing nationalism. Eren did a lot of fucked up shit but he did it for reasons consistent with his character. I never understood the shift to being big on Eldians and race considering he was totally willing to abandon his people early on in the series with Armin and Mikasa after becoming a Titan. He was always in it for his lived ones.

That's a waste since its very well written well done show.

It's literally just because you grew up with them. Naruto and Bleach have some of the steepest quality drops I've ever seen in fiction, ESPECIALLY Bleach. One Piece didn't get hit as hard but pretty much everyone says post-timeskip is worse.

And then Gaara becomes a giant raccoon exploding with power and Sasuke is bleeding from the spikes. Also I imagine Gaara would make would make a new layer to prepare against the technique that just pierced him. It was a bad match up, Sasuke learned a skill to kill the person he wanted with a hit(and failed but still hurt him badly), Naruto learned how to summon a giant creature that conveniently could go toe to toe with the giant raccoon, and each did its job in their correct situation

>It's literally just because you grew up with them.
Naruto is still selling extremely well and is top watched worldwide. despite ending almost a decade ago. You're coping

Nah. I'm being as objective as I can. It's less derivitive and honestly I much prefer "slower" paced stuff compared to the hyper speed most shounen go into.

Attached: Fire Force - Chapter 281 - 13.jpg (1116x1600, 266.92K)

Can you REALLY read that interview and still so badly misunderstand Isayama's intent?

>Sasuke

I refuse to read Boruto but I still find it amusing as fuck that Sasuke's never going to get away from Naruto because if he tries to run off somewhere he's just gong to scour the world until he drags him back to the village.

That's exactly why I quite Demon Slayer and One Piece (in this case, it's each one of the main crew with a sob story)

Sasha and Hange didn't make it.

didn't naruto die at the beginning of boruto? i keep getting the anime pop up in my youtube recommended every now and then and naruto still seems to be alive. I seem to recall someone telling me that naruto died then it went back in time but how many years has it been since then? are they still "back in time"?

Demon slayer villian is hated because he doesn't have a sob story kek

>main villain is 4 (1) people
why'd they do Dorohedoro dirty with a cgi anime, it looks way less gritty

Attached: 81dgzhQwwfL.jpg (1400x1961, 265.01K)

cum

Fucking OOF.

>Niche
>seinen
>complex designs
It is a miracle we got an anime dorobro. with insane backgrounds and OST.
I wish it was fully 2d too. CGI sucks ass

The only thing I can think off. He was introduced in a dialog box before you go start the final dungeon

Attached: Jie_Revorse_FDR.png (668x512, 176.58K)

>B-BUT SALES!
Kill yourself, retard. Naruto was always garbage that only became bigger garbage