ITT digits are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Violators WILL BE PROSECUTED

ITT digits are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Violators WILL BE PROSECUTED

Attached: 1611423335557.jpg (480x360, 80.38K)

do what you must
i have already won

Off by 1. You think you're some kinda fuckin gangster bub? Go back home before you miss dinner

KISS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!

Haha, dubs get

FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

Got another couple wannabe gangsters here. Ain't it past your bedtime little buddy?

Attached: 1639987622917.jpg (778x704, 98.23K)

THOSE WHO DIED ARE JUSTIFIED FOR WEARING THE BADGE THEY'RE THE CHOSEN WHITES

MOTHER FUCKER

You ever think while they were writing their songs RATM realized they were useful idiots?

dubs

Did you get those dubs I sent ya?

Attached: Pot.jpg (480x360, 14.27K)

I want to be prostituted.

I did, thank you!

my bad

no dubs no peace

Fucking gets

Nigger!

Get on my fucking lvl

Attached: 92C7738E-1EE1-4359-A64B-D066E9249680.jpg (375x375, 23.02K)

I got dubs last thread and I will again, bitch

Wait shit, c'mon give it to me

Get

No dubs here, offither.

LET THERE BE DUBS

Alright I give up

this thread sucks cock

This thread is full of law abiding citizens, as it should be

Dubbs for a mans

YEEEESSS MANS FUCKING GETS

You will never get dubs. You have nothing to “check”, you have no repeating numbers. You are a dubless faggot with twisted pipe dreams of achieving nature’s perfection.

All the “checked” replies you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your lack of dubs behind closed doors.

OPs are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed channers to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even dubs that “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a channer. Your post ID is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected single digits.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the dublessness creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your post ID, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a faggot without dubs is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton with no dubs.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND

Attached: 1639893634925.jpg (399x384, 7.56K)

Buy rent faggot

Fucking buy rent faggot

You too faggot