It really is no wonder that suicides spike in winter. What a miserable ugly set of months to endure every year...

It really is no wonder that suicides spike in winter. What a miserable ugly set of months to endure every year. You really do need to make sure you have your shit in order before winter hits so that you are not hit with the relentless darwinism of the cold, dreary weather and pitiless people.

I remember working for a company called Staff Zone in 2016.

>had to go in every day at 5 am
>had to wait in line to get work for the day
>known construction workers and friends of staff got priority
>everything else was first come first serve
>sometimes they didn't even have work for everyone else
>what you normally got was $7/hr busywork where you were ferried around town randomly in frigid 23 degree weather to do hard labor tasks, moving, sorting, etc
>ending pay for the day was $38

I'm in a comfy position now but goddamn that was definitely a dark shitty place to be in.

Spring is coming, Make sure you work hard guys, even if you live with your folks. Get it right this time!

Attached: file.png (1086x815, 1.52M)

Attached: 1609690938603.png (829x663, 294.67K)

Personally, I commit suicide less in the winter.

>frigid 23 degree weather
Lmao fucking pussy. I had to wait outside for the bus yesterday in sub zero temps for an hour.

winter is the best season user

no one cares about your bragging user. Go be a psycho elsewhere

fuck off

>winter
>the bitter cold makes me feel alone and isolated
>the feeling of utter dread overtakes me
>literally any other season
>the exact opposite
Summer nights are the best actually. There's just something about them that fills me with hope and excitement.

i am in awe that i found someone on this board that actually hates winter like me. tell me more about yourself user

>There's just something about them that fills me with hope and excitement.

>most music albums are released in spring and summer
>most music is themed for spring and summer
>latent heat from sidewalk at night excites the nerve endings on your skin leading to a more excited mental state
>people are doing shit
>everything is alive
>trees are alive
>flowers everywhere

gee i wonder why it makes you not want to blow your brains out

Hello fellow winter hater

I eat poop, my favorite color is banana, and my name is HURK.

Winter's cozy if you do it right. Bonfires and fishing, it's also a great time to hunt.
But yeah, it's a lot harder to just go outside whenever it's cold as balls. You're way more likely to stay indoors all day.

Attached: 1627167328963.png (920x1062, 275.57K)

Agreed, now that I work from home I hardly see sunlight. Something is really dreadful when it is dark by the time you are off work so you just stay in your chair.

lmaoooo get a load of this sissy boy. I stood outside for 5 hours yesterday in -45 degrees just for fun

>Use the cold to strengthen yourself physically and mentally
I have been trying to do this lately.
Yesterday I walked down the one of the windiest paths in my city on the way home (I live in a valley, the wind bounces off the hills and the road travels directly into the centre) with my hood down, staring directly into the wind. If you can convince yourself that it makes you stronger, the burn on your skin turns into a cold embrace. I plan on doing this more often.

Attached: CB69C4E6-0837-410E-A027-209BF204253C.jpg (1242x1647, 888.71K)

You are a shitskin that cannot comprehend that I'm living in my natural habitat. The winter months kill the weak and unfit so the strong can flourish. I don't endure anything and the cold does not bother me any, this is how I like my weather and it's perfectly natural. I hope spring never comes and you freeze to death, monkey.

Bitch please. I laid outside in a speedo for 16 hours when it was 20 degrees below absolute zero because I got bored.

Attached: 1615651031903.jpg (600x673, 83.42K)

Dude I'm as white as snow.

Then you're just a bitch I guess.

Nah. Just prefer being hot to being cold. Cold makes me want to die. Heat makes me happy.

Sheeeeiiit thats nothing, just did 20 laps in a vat of liquid nitrogen then rolled in the snow to warm up.

Just kys. No one is saying winter is hard it's just miserable. Much nicer when cum dumps are prancing around in daisy dukes.