I’m a virgin, how many women have you fucked? I want to be realistic about my future

I’m a virgin, how many women have you fucked? I want to be realistic about my future

Attached: 5A16BEA4-ACB6-4D4A-8622-D722DCEC2E2C.jpg (450x800, 71.3K)

two. it's kind of overrated. at this point i'm more interested in finding a nice companion to be my girlfriend and less interested in the sex

how old are you?

Why is losing your virginity so important? Don't you have a future to worry about?

answer this OP

Have you seen the world lately?

14, pushing 40, haven't been trying too hard these days. I'm a 6, used to be an 8. about half were one time things. Confidence goes a long way. If you don't have the looks find places that allow for a first impression based on something else, so don't hold your breath on Tinder. Learn how to hold a conversation, if you're desperate learn how to carry a conversation.

Attached: Gay blood.gif (500x333, 148.76K)

11. 3 I regret, 4 I've loved. 1 is now my wife. Body count isn't something to obsess over, find a woman whom you love and who loves you back.

20, I’m not a virgin technically, I fucked a prostitute once

40ish

I'm 37
6'4
Fit, told handsome
Awkward and hate talking to people

I've fucked just over 40 women. I'm honestly completely over it and have no interest initiating anymore. But I'm an oddball

how physically attractive are you /10? How much career promise do you have/10?

0, I never really cared about fucking women. If I ever did have sex I would want it to only be with a lifelong partner

5 women, 3 guys and 2 tranners

based

based

If you are decent looking and set the bar low tinder can net you a century in a year easily.

I don’t really know, I would rate myself a 3 but I had girls telling me that I’m handsome in high school (before getting fat), and for career I’m studying to be a dentist

32yo with 8yr relationship, married for 4yrs.
I've had sexual intercourse with 2 women. I've had my dick sucked by those 2 plus 1. I've played with/fingered 4 others.
I've had intimate encounter of some kind with 7 women total.

Im 25 and I've fucked 11 women however 7 were prostitutes.

You should have a gf and be fucking by now. The next 4-6 years are your peak sexual years after that it slowly declines. Stop jerking off and work out instead. If you waste those years you'll never get them back.