Chris chan is going to court tomorrow, what will be the outcome?

Chris chan is going to court tomorrow, what will be the outcome?

Attached: 1643855029083.jpg (1500x1760, 762.49K)

Pleads guilty before stripping himself completely naked and trying to rape the judge

i hope this happens

God she's so sexy

whips it out

He's so fucked. If he's lucky he'll be committed to a psych facility.

chris chan did nothing wrong

Attached: 1609213138285.jpg (1242x1852, 133.01K)

Continuance

>she

LOL. this nigga doesnt know

Attached: 1278106741238.jpg (486x512, 147.08K)

FREE MY NIGGA CHRIS CHAN!

Guilty...

That picture is precisely why I'm glad I didn't grow up with the internet.

If they sentence her to life in prison it will WEIGH ON THEIR CONSCIENCE, with HER... TeARING AT THEIR SOULS!... emotionally.

the funniest part is he literally had no strings attached sex with a cute autistic groupie lined up for Bronycon and all he had to do was NOT RAPE BARB

Or even just NOT TELL ANYONE HE RAPED BARB

he was literally weeks away from his boyfriend free girl happy ending

AND THEN HE RAPED BARB LMAO

Cleared of all charges, the judge will issue a court order confirming that Christine is the master of CWCville, and the state will give him a lifetime supply of Wawa sandwiches. Then he'll be sent back home to wreck some Barbussy.

Wait what happened with the brony girl and do you have pics of her?

i know it's gonna be guilty but i really want a final arc of the Chris Chan saga that isn't him rotting in a jail cell

If you look closely at this photo, you can see that he has heterochromia. One eye is green and the other is blue.

that doesnt change the fact he raped his mom. nobody cares about his fucking eye color, nigger

*Herself
*Her
*She
Why do so many people think Christine Chandler is a dude???

Attached: confuse.jpg (800x450, 23.88K)

Stfu chris, this was your first delusion. No matter how many times you draw yourself with one green eye and one blue or as a woman will never change reality

Null raised $5000 to send Chris to a brony convention where the perfect 19 year old autist would be waiting for him and then Chris raped his mom about ten times and told everyone about it
He's not lying about the heterochromia, but he exaggerates it in his drawings because he feels it makes him special.

because he is. he still has a dick. he just "identifies" as a woman now. keep up with shit you cunt faced newfag

Yea I know about the barb rape, but this 19 year old autist is news to me. Are there pics of her on kiwi?

>he just "identifies" as a woman now
Yes.

Attached: 1642924549535.jpg (640x480, 34.17K)

I could sympathize with someone who experiences real gender dysphoria but that's not Chris. Chris is larping as a female because he wants to try to get lesbians to date him.

I just said that you stupid nigger. he is not a woman he just dresses like one. he still has everything he aint got no surgery

Attached: youdick.png (917x692, 712.87K)

TJ Kirk is relentlessly based and relevant.

Attached: tj-01.jpg (1280x720, 99.07K)

If all trans people transition for filthy sexual perversions, I hate trannies.

I know you're not being serious and you're just trying to be edgy for the other retards, but the "trans women aren't women" meme is getting pretty stale. Might be time for some new material.

Attached: Epstein_Final_Mugshot.png (558x745, 435.11K)

She's known as the Suitress on the CWCki. Pics are not available, you can find her name if you search real hard though.

He also identifies as Jesus Christ, the magical CPU Goddess, and a hedgehog pokemon

What all these delusions share is not being real

Chris-Chan is a literal who.

TJ is /ourguy/

Attached: tjjjj.png (614x666, 1.03M)