Opera

> Opera
Supports crypto
> Brave
Integrated crypto wallet & their own cryptocurrency
> Vivaldi
Pic related

wtf I love vivaldi now

Attached: vivaldi.jpg (1080x411, 47.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vivaldi.com/privacy/vivaldi-end-user-license-agreement/
twitter.com/jwz/status/1478022085737803776
jwz.org/blog/2022/01/mozilla-blinked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate freedom too.

Always find it ironic that Any Forums is against private currencies such as monero, guess you guys love sucking glownigger cock too much

currency tier list
1. gold
2. crypto
99999. fiat

>implying crypto isn't fiat

Post more tech organisations being redpilled on reddit coins

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-02 at 22.32.04.png (608x296, 55.54K)

>bro fiat isnt supported by anything either

Gold is the only currency with actual limited supply
Memecoins do not have limited supply because anyone can just create a new shitcoin out of thin air
I can buy gold and know it will still be valuable in 50 years time. There won't be a gold2 or GoldCoin, gold will still be the only version of gold that exists.
There is no reason why bitcoin will still be valuable in that time, everyone could easily have just moved between 20 different memecoins between then, the main crypto could be BigChungusRedditToken

>muh environment
That's based on a paper written by a think tank that completely lies about the impact of BTC mining and also conveniently forgets to think about the environmental impact of Visa and MasterCard.

Nobody can make new BTC or Monero out of thin air. Some retard could push a shitcoin, but it's not gonna be either BTC or Monero, won't be traded like them and won't exist in those blockchains.

You might as well argue that fiat is worthless because anyone can use inspect element to give themselves a trillion dollars on his bank account.

You are literally just parroting reddit talking points
Visa and mastercard run the entire world economy, billions of transactions a day, bitcoin is already bogged down with 10,000 drug dealers and pedophiles using it and can't handle more than 4 transactions per second

People say "b-but the visa network uses 3x the energy of bitcoin", yeah to handle tens of thousands of transactions per second, while bitcoin uses 33% of that power to handle 4 per second, lol, lmao and lmfao

Vivaldi is proprietary.

vivaldi.com/privacy/vivaldi-end-user-license-agreement/

Don't give a shit about cryptocuckery.
The matter of fact is, chromium is ass, Vivaldi is chromium, Brave is chromium, therefore Vivaldi is ass and Brave is ass.

>Nobody can make new BTC or Monero out of thin air.
How do you think monero was created when only bitcoin existed, retard

Vivaldi is proprietary so odds are you're mining crypto for them.

we dont either

Attached: 9785.jpg (1234x1254, 114.51K)

Nocoiner seethe is always a sight to behold
You can tell these fags are just salty they lost the gains train. "muh environment" and shit is just cope.

>You are literally just parroting reddit talking points
Reddit hates crypto because "muh environment" and "muh criminals"
>Visa and mastercard run the entire world economy, billions of transactions a day
Visa and MasterCard are unnecessary to run the world economy, faggot. They're just a payment processing system, better ones could exist but they don't thanks to their monopolistic practices.
>bitcoin is already bogged down with 10,000 drug dealers and pedophiles using it
Most of the crimes in the world are commited in or for fiat, but you do you.
>and can't handle more than 4 transactions per second
Good thing new cryptocurrencies can handle more, then.
>while bitcoin uses 33% of that power
That's highly unlikely.

>criticize technical aspects of crypto
>no response from 80IQ cryptotards (who just blindly follow reddit and have no idea how crypto actually works on a technical level), just immediately deflection to "lol ur just mad ur not in the ponzi scheme!!!!"

The Blockchain technology is good and here to stay.

Crypto/NFT/whatever is based on my it is cancerous af.

wait is vivaldi actually based? should i swap?
someone give me a QRD on the browser. From what i've seen from Any Forums threads, it seems to just be a boutique browser good for customization and thats it.

Attached: 1637302469879.gif (282x537, 1.01M)

twitter.com/jwz/status/1478022085737803776
jwz.org/blog/2022/01/mozilla-blinked/

>Reddit hates crypto because "muh environment" and "muh criminals"
Wrong, the biggest crypto communities by far are all on reddit
>Visa and MasterCard are unnecessary to run the world economy, faggot.
They seem pretty necessary to me
>Most of the crimes in the world are commited in or for fiat, but you do you.
I don't care about bank robberies and white collar crime. I care about stuff that affects everyday people like getting ransomware, getting scammed or having their children buying drugs. All of which is now majority done with crypto.
>Good thing new cryptocurrencies can handle more, then.
Those currencies are all awful and will never be used, which is why nobody is investing in them. Bitcoin is the best technical implementation which is why it's the most valuable. Because crypto "investement" actually is investment into the best technology right? Surely it's not just some giant ponzi scheme where the worst coins that can't scale are the most valuable, right?
>>while bitcoin uses 33% of that power
>That's highly unlikely.
Show me stats that prove otherwise then. You can't. Even the pro-bitcoin power usage studies people post on their "anti-FUD" cope sites show 33% power usage.

The biggest complaint is that it's proprietary
It allows for more customization than basically any other chromium based web browser but it's really janky with that. Still nowhere as good as Firefox on that aspect. But I like their dedication.

Vivaldi is proprietary botnet