Well, today a 6-year relationship ends with the one I thought was the woman of my life. I just wanted to say that...

Well, today a 6-year relationship ends with the one I thought was the woman of my life. I just wanted to say that, thanks for reading.

Related pic.

Attached: IMG_20210321_141005.png (720x1200, 937.71K)

POST BUSSY

Sorry to hear op.
She has nice boobs pls share

The truth is that her breasts are beautiful.

Attached: IMG_20210824_144004.png (720x1201, 572.82K)

Why would u think that's the women of your life, you can tell she's a slut so let me guess she cheated

sorry op. good luck

I don't know, she says there is no other man, she just needs a new stage in her life.

Thank you, bro.

the relationship is over but you can still creampie that pussy

Attention whore, not wife material.

I don't think so.

She is not a wife.

Damn. That's rough op. I hope whatever you decide to do next works out for you.

Thanks a lot.

Post her butthole

Boobs get hyuge when any girl gets pregnant.

You will find great booba again. Attached to less of a cunt.

Attached: IMG-20190619-WA0001.jpg (898x1600, 118.29K)

Haha, thanks for your advice.

Hope you're doing alright user.

Sorry user. It's hard when we lose a busty one. It happened to me too..they get a lot of attention from other men... Also can you post her topless pics?

No, but my point is that if she is not wife material, why even be in an exclusive relationship with her?

Thank you, bro.

Well, it's not exactly a topless you'd like, but I've posted one.

An interesting point of view.

dodged a bullet op. women are disgusting.

Women hurt a lot.

user bro..
First and foremost, I'm sorry this has happened to you... However, I will guarantee a couple of things to you haven been in your exact spot years ago.
Firstly, although possible, I highly doubt there isn't someone else, at least in the picture.. Even if just an interest. It just rarely happens that way. Same exact thing happened to me... it's not you, I just need... blah blah blah.
Secondly, you will absolutely, positively, without doubt, find another keeper. It's just not where your frame of mind is right now.
As an aside, the broad in my life whom I thought was the one and ended up leaving, has been attempting to holler at me for the better part of 12 years, since I've been married to a PHENOMENAL girl who's FAR hotter and sweeter then the beeotch..
keep your head up user.

Moar

Thank you very much for your words, they make me feel much better and encourage me. I hope to be very well soon. Thanks, user.

Attached: IMG_20210403_133016.png (720x1201, 784.66K)

Absolutely user.
Brighter days will come, guaran-fucking-teed, mate.
It's just getting through the initial time of fuck.
You'll get there...

In no time another dude will be sucking those tits and filling that pussy