Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads...

Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads? Does it feel good knowing you are contributing to the evil known as hypergamy? This doesn't really strictly apply to you degenerates, mostly femme bottoms in general. In fact you guys are worse than actual femoids when you think about it, look at Grindr for example. The 80/20 rule seems to affect the gay dating market now, 99% of transgirls & femboys now have a list of standards that require their tops to be literal Chads & Tyrones, even the ugly ones insta-block me when I send my face pic. So with that being said, can you faggots explain yourselves? Why are you so mean to us incels? As for real femoids reading this, FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

>Transbians fuck off, no one cares what you think!

Attached: Universal Hypergamy.jpg (3684x2400, 963.25K)

can i suck your pp

Oh, sweet, this thread again!
And I shall tell you again, user, my standards are quite low. I don't care about height, I just want somebody who takes good care of themselves.
Other femboys still preferred tho.

why do you want trannies, twinks, and femboys in the first place?

Try stop being ugly

>be me
>18
>5'2
>6 inch
>100lbs
>pounding a 26 year old gym twink
>tap his cum button twice

No such thing as a 26 year old twink, the correct term would be twunk

Hey, I'm 5'4 and about 100 pounds and want some chad to pound my ass too. I get too nervous actually going through with it.

but im not a chad

>I don't care about height

But you care about face & race

Why not?

>Try stop being ugly

t. hon

Pics or it didn't happen

You are part of the problem, kill yourself

Attached: CHAOSESTROGEN.png (453x1024, 650.66K)

Im 180cm and 160, Im not gay, but I saved myself from that afliction by doing bodybuilding and now I only press myself with actual women. I win some I lose some, I dont care. I read philosophy and I know that you incel folk have no place in the dating world, you gotta get rid of that mindset and adopt a liftset. Lift yourself out of being a lonely sad cunt, lift yourself from being a fucking fag, become a decent human being and actually holdyourself to liking people who have beautiful minds, I have and I love a girl who knows their way around a ethics debate, because I dont and she is good at teaching me in the way I know how. I bet you would not, because you only go after people for their looks.
Good day, fanny bandit. By the way I got to do legs and lower back today, so Im not going to pay attention to this thread. Its simple logic, join the liftocracy or die being sad at not getting ether sex.

Attached: A real FACE OFF!(real).jpg (4032x3024, 947.13K)

>But you care about face & race
I care about face, but not too much.
I don't care about race at all.

Muh hypergamy!!!

Get fucked, nerd

>tl:dr i'm a gymcel on copium

>I care about face

You're also part of the problem, kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1572957674616.jpg (1080x862, 69.42K)

You will never have sex lol

Because literally anyone else doesn't usually show out having washed or moisturizing their dick. If I had a dollar for every absolutely low effort dick I have seen, I wouldn't bother living on Earth anymore. Usually, if a dude is ripped he not only usually cleans his ass very well (even though I ain't fucking a masculine person's ass), and they have super well taken care of dicks. And they also take more creative dick ad body pics as well. Nobody wants to see some low effort pants-slightly-down half chub. And wtf is with dudes taking dick pics while they are taking a shit? Never happens with ripped boys. Fucking gross.

>You're also part of the problem, kill yourself faggot
If we kill ourselves you'll have nobody to fuck.
In reality your face is most likely fine, it's your personality that's ass and you haven't showered since the start of covid.

>Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads?
What? Femboy here, and I never go for those types. They’re kind of scary. I mostly just go for cute boys and other femboys. People don’t need to look perfect or overly-muscular for me to like them.

Oh also most dudes look like they have eternal adolescent face (and like funny shaped faces, and weird patchy pube beards and shit).

>What? Femboy here, and I never go for those types. They’re kind of scary. I mostly just go for cute boys and other femboys. People don’t need to look perfect or overly-muscular for me to like them.
Honestly so fucking true. Chads are scary and gross, other femboys are nice :3

The real question is why are you so ugly, I'm average at best and am openly a tech on tinder still pull ass.

>become a decent human being and actually holdyourself to liking people who have beautiful minds
That’s just it though. The more I learn about people, the more I hate them because I learn more about how terrible they are. If I’m finding out the stuff I’m seeing was observed by Dale Carnegie and his pals years before I was born, then it can’t just be me either. People are inherently self-serving whether they realize it or not.

Lol incel

> (You)
>Pics or it didn't happen
too lazy to grab it off my other phone so heres something recent

Attached: IMG_1012.jpg (756x1008, 237.54K)

Is that supposed to be a twink?

me on the right

this a different guy

For real though. Plus you already have some common ground to get to know each other. Like, what am I going to have in common with a chad?

Dumb enough to be copypasta worthy. (again)

Nothing! Chad will just be mean and gross. Femboy will be nice and cute.