Feelin real guilty about some bad shit i did a couple years back. any advice guys

feelin real guilty about some bad shit i did a couple years back. any advice guys.

Attached: guilt-trip-7f95b70054aa48b0996e4d991813f5d6.jpg (2121x1414, 211.88K)

Just bury that shit deep
If you've got a close mate that you can confide in, ask yourself if you really want to and if it's something they'll keep secret
Otherwise, never speak of it to anyone
We all have skeletons in our closet

what is it nerd

i'd rather not say, but it ended in the loss of a friendship i valued greatly.

1. Confess.
2. Express sincere remorse.
3. Make amends, if not to the sentient beings you wronged, then to the world. Preferably involving sacrifice of something you believe to be important.
4. Let it go and be better.

just move on, you won't keep your friends forever regardless, we all change and move on

I bet it's not worse than what I've done lmao. I harassed/stalked two girls online and got several restraining orders cus of it.

First girl was in 2017-2018, I've kinda moved past her now but I still check her socials occasionally to see how she's doing. She got 2 temporary restraining orders on me. Both have expired by now.

Second girl was in 2021 and she was also my brother's roommate and part of a mutual friend group that I was kicked out of. She only has 1 active restraining order on me which will expire by the end of this year.

I'm alone. I have no friends anymore.

Talking about it helps. What's got you down mate

Lmao user tf u such a predator u can't control yourself? And how did you harass them?

Attached: 1640592618545.jpg (600x662, 41.32K)

yeah let it go. learn from the mistakes you made and move on with your life.

A couple years back, I had a rather faithful jewish friend. Around the same time, I was getting into white nationalism. I ended up saying some rather horrid things about his family, including an uncle who died in a hamas attack. Haven't talked to him in 2 years.

Continued: And I feel guilty about all of it just as you do, OP. I ruined several good friendships and my relationship with my brother is strained now as well (because one of the girls was his roommate).

But guess what? There's nothing you can do and nobody will give a shit or tell you that it's okay. And the people you hurt sure as hell don't give enough of a shit about you to forgive you either.

You can try to get a therapist and talk to them about what you did but I don't recommend confiding in any friends. I did that mistake once and I regret it. The less people know about your shady past, the better.

Everyone is. It's called rumination.
It's gonna haunt you forever. Be glad you feel guilty. It means you learned. Some people never do.

Well I threatened both of them with rape and assault etc. over online messages and apparently the 2017 girl got so freaked out she tried to an hero herself. It was a whole fucking circus.

The threats were kind of a knee-jerk reaction to her terminating our friendship because I was "taking too much of her time". A bitch-ass reason if you ask me. But then I continued pestering her online for the next 2 years or so. I didn't threaten her, I was actually mostly remorseful and trying to apologize, but she didn't care. She didn't want anything to do with me anymore, hence the back-to-back restraining orders.

2021 incident was different. I would have called the harassment flirting, but apparently everyone else disagrees. Anyway, I got mad and threatened to rape and kill her and she got a restraining order on me. Same song and dance as the first go around I guess.

>I would have called that flirting
>threaten to rape her and kill her
Based god

Attached: 426A7163-6A8A-43B8-8B0A-F72D57B505EE.jpg (559x558, 28.14K)

Lol that's funny but the threats all came after the flirting/harassment whatever you wanna call it. I obviously wouldn't call a rape threat flirting, that's fucked up. I was angry and just wanted to make her feel afraid and shitty because what she did to me was shitty too.

1. Apologize and tale full responsibility - an apology means nothing if you aren't taking ownership - don't even do a "I'm sorry I did this but you/he/she did/didn't do which led me to do/not do xxx"

2. Be prepared for rejection - there is a chance your apology will not be accepted. It sucks if they reject it, but you are doing the right thing.

3. Tell yourself how you can prevent something like this from happening again. You don't owe them any kind of root cause/corrective action analysis - but you owe yourself one

Trust me - I've done way more stupid shit, destroyed way more relationships and hurt way more people than you ever could. It took me a long time and learned things the hard way

my nigga. take notes op and honestly anyone else who needs this (we all do actually).

I know this feeling. you're so full of regret and disdain for your actions, you cant even type it out anonymously. that's some heavy shit. but I feel it shows you're willing to change or be better since you're so full of shame. it's a silver lining bro

I came to this thread to offer helpful advice only to learn you really are the asshole and deserve to feel as you do lmao. Turn your whole life the fuck around bud and then maybe one day you will feel better. It would probably also help if you just stayed away from women as a whole from the sound of it. I'v never heard of a beta predator before but this is fresh.

Just hang yourself bro. Pathetic scum like you with no self-control just end up murdering someone in a fit of autistic rage. If you want to save the girl from any harm you should end your life now.

I'm not the OP you retard

Projecting much? Go hang yourself if that's what you want so much you pathetic waste of semen

the reason why he has a lack of self control, or tends to resort to fucking childish antics as a way to express his distaste for the situation he put himself in, is because hes such a next level beta.

like a rat who's cornered, they will do literally anything to escape. whereas in this case, he'll do anything to get a bitch. which makes him more dangerous than a confident bloak.