Newfag here. Been lurking Any Forums for months though and it's fucking killing me. What the fuck is Sneed...

Newfag here. Been lurking Any Forums for months though and it's fucking killing me. What the fuck is Sneed? Sorry for being a newfag

Attached: grbv2gujrai21.png (1927x2717, 904.83K)

Forced meme
Most of the people pushing it use reddit and discord to collaborate
Just sage and move on

Attached: 663F75E8-4351-4814-AF94-AD6BA63E7933.jpg (828x1043, 181.19K)

sneed off, all the memes are forced, it is mighty time for Any Forums to wake the fuck up and start to make memes again, too long it was a coomer cum rag

I miss Phil Hartman

I have become Sneed, the destroyer of seed, I must feed

Attached: 697B4BB6-9497-4EDE-AFBC-22BE092DCF24.jpg (1024x700, 84.43K)

>use reddit and discord to collaborate
incorrect. there are some of us just enjoying the sneedstrom.

kys tranny

This Sneed

>Sorry for being a newfag
do worry about it, I've been here since before the first fappening, so not really oldfag but not newfag either, and I had no clue about sneed as well.

*don't worry about it

>collaborate
Retard

The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck"

move on

>t. BBC and loli poster
Yeah whos the real faggot here.
This thread is full of newfags
Shut up and let me sneed

Attached: 1643778793869.jpg (400x400, 36.03K)

Up

Pools closed new faggarino

sneed

i really really rreally like this image

Feed and seed

simpsons references are millenioid soi shit. "here's a catchphrase from a tv show that was trash before you were fucking conceived."

Cope and sneethe.

based sneedposting

Attached: sneeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg (850x560, 71.77K)