Microsoft shill says dumb stuff again, wow!

Microsoft shill says dumb stuff again, wow!

Attached: Capture.jpg (605x553, 29.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/plummerssoftwarellc/Primes/tree/original
youtube.com/watch?v=rerW2b9d5Lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dave Plummer did nothing wrong

What's with all the Any Forums hit pieces on Dave since he announced he voting republican?

I've seen his prime number benchmarks and they are all hilariously trash.

All the Plummer hate makes me want to be a Microsoft fanboy.

Leave him alone, he's on the spectrum!

His work on the file transfer dialogue box is fuckin legendary. Troonix has nothing on it.

>he voting republican
Based, buying my windows 11 pro license at full msrp right now

Care to go into detail user? Oh no you can't/won't.

>since he announced he voting republican
only an amerimutt would even think anyone cares

He said Linux is insecure while Windows is secure.

The one that's been meme'd on since before Any Forums existed? The one that alternates between "Done in 30 seconds...7 weeks...5 hours....1 minute... ERROR: File Transfer Halted"

His Python implementation was laughable but only because he didn't know the syntax.

>He said Linux is insecure while Windows is secure.
Funny I feel that way too

Funny you're both retarded

> He said Linux is insecure while Windows is secure.
He didn’t that. It’s true though.

Works on my machine. Try a modern Aarch64 system instead of your 8008 derived boatcores

>He said Linux is insecure while Windows is secure.
For desktop distros OOTB, this is very true. It's easy enough to fix though.
Windows is more secure by default because it's a more valuable target and riddled with pajeetery.

>Funny your both retarded
You’re* lmao

>Oh no you can't/won't.
Stop being a retarded fanboy
The original repo is at
>github.com/plummerssoftwarellc/Primes/tree/original
It's full of inconsistent implementations with some langs getting favourable attentions and others abandonded. It went to the extent of having console I/O in some benchmarked code.
It's even pozzed at the timing part where it uses the popular API of the lang (which obviously has differences from lang to lang) for measuring time instead of using /bin/time to remove timing code that might ruin caching and favourable code alignment.

youtube.com/watch?v=rerW2b9d5Lc
I liked this video

>It's even pozzed at the timing part where it uses the popular API of the lang (which obviously has differences from lang to lang)
Almost as if he's testing for performance differences between languages.

I'm autistic and I'm a millionaire. Now look at me shill for Windows spyware. Microsoft is very based and friendly. Send us your data.

By writing optimized code for some and retarded code with I/O for others. Even using vector lol.
Why is it that most benchmark tards can't into benchmarks? Stay brainlet, fanboy.

>Why is it that most benchmark tards can't into benchmarks? Stay brainlet, fanboy.

I legitimately don't understand the process here, dude.

>It's even pozzed at the timing part where it uses the popular API of the lang (which obviously has differences from lang to lang) for measuring time instead of using /bin/time to remove timing code that might ruin caching and favourable code alignment
do you genuinely have autism? It's a benchmark for a 10 minute youtube video, not the IEEE.

Didn't this retard claim Microsoft doesn't have backdoors?

>testing for performance differences between languages.
if your timing function is part of the language then you don't have a consistent basis to compare. those functions are for testing multiple implementations within the same language, not for comparing to other languages.

we don't