So, serious question I've never seen posed

So, serious question I've never seen posed.

If the lefties are okay with children taking puberty blockers would it be wrong to make all women take puberty blockers and stunt their pituitary gland so they always look like this?

They're basically property anyways.

Attached: 1643811149813.jpg (1280x960, 153.83K)

Being a right wing pedo is hard work. Being a left wing pedo is normal.

What do you mean?

Contributing to the greater good of society by allowing your daughter to be a man's ideal wife is what it's all about.

Isn't that what everyone wants for thier daughters?

For thier daughters to grow up, find a man that loves them and cherishes them so they can build a family together while they also satisfy each others wants and needs.

Attached: 4b09a47028adef7c50004a5d50e4ef43.jpg (1200x800, 92.54K)

Unless your daughter becomes a degenerate lesbian, your job as a parent is always to make them attractive to another man who will inevitably rail her hard enough to make her never think about riding another dick in her life.

The only reason people cheat is because they're not satisfied in thier current relationship.

Same goes for the man.

If he feels his woman is the best he'll ever get, then there's no problem with ever worrying about him cheating on her either.

Attached: shauna-rae-parece-nina-de-9.jpg (1200x675, 562.35K)

I think the implication of children taking puberty blockers being that they aren't likely to make such a decision on a whim. Hopefully. Honestly I don't really understand this one either.

That's the thing, children don't understand the consequences of puberty blockers.

Adults do and because of that, they can raise thier children however they want.

Yeah, I know, that's what I was thinking. But I'm like 80% sure this is probably just another social issue that has been completely flipped on it's head by partisan misinformation. They probably recommend going to a therapist to actually identify if it's gender dysphoria or something. I doubt that the majority of the US left is stupid enough to say that kids are smart enough on their own. Arguing against 'Transtrenders' isn't any more valid than Russia's ban on 'gay propaganda'. Even if transitioning was a social trend, the vast majority of the people on HRT are not going to be them. And if they do go on HRT and regret it, unfortunate. They might regret it if they didn't. It's an unfortunate turn of events, all around,

I'm not talking about trannys tho.

I'm saying that you just give them the meds with no conversation.

I'm curious, what misinformation are you talking about?

I'd appreciate your explanation of what you think misinformation is.

If someone was drugging me when I was little because they want to "change" my sex or otherwise fuck with my puberty, they'd already be in the ground by now with piss on their grave.

>kids are basically pets!
This is the kind of person that gets rightfully stabbed to death by their own kids.

I literally never brought up trannys.

What I'm talking about is intentionally keeping women small.

>give them the meds with no conversation.
Fucking A! No talking at all, I say!

I guess I really meant omitting information. Political commentators wouldn't actually explain why some could view something as positive. Providing only one interpretation of something.
I'm not quite sure what you are talking about with regards to not talking about transgenderism. That's the whole point of hormone blocking, isn't it? Are you talking about it in regards to the original post? If so, I imagine you would need to prove that your child requires a certain medication. Drugging your child for cosmetic reasons is probably a no-go. A child with gender dysphoria receiving hormone blockers would probably be considered being treated for it. People call them 'mentally ill' after they transition, but the dysphoric illness is actually only present before they transition.

You really can't read.

I said they're allowed to raise children however they want BECAUSE they're entitled to.

The only other response I can imagine to this is some government bureaucrat telling you what morals, values and ideas you're "allowed" to instill in your children and that's fucked up.

Specifically because it essentially makes you a breeder for your government.

Take the Hitler Youth for example.

That's what happens when you let the government bureaucrats raise your children.

This is of course somewhat hypocritical, as parents can make any number of decisions for their child, like which school to go to, where they live, their diet, castration, etc.
I don't imagine you could get many people to rally for your idea. It's probably going to make them sick for no good reason, and also you'd probably be flagged as a pedophile.

>or otherwise fuck with my puberty
You're not much for reading, are you? My sentiment does not change.
Btw, look up Clubbed to Death Angel Dokuro Chan, it has a plot similar to that idea. Moral of the story, you can, but God will punish you.

Nah, the puberty blockers prevent the development of secondary, etc sex characteristics in development.

>they'd already be in the ground by now with piss on their grave.
An Internet Tough Guy has appeared!

As I already said, you aren't likely to get much support this idea. I'm sure there are health risks associated with it, and you'd probably look like a pedophile which would tip off child protective services to come knocking,
What are you actually asking for her? A logical concrete reason why you couldn't do so? You aren't going to find one by using the law. It's really just an opinion. The law isn't very rational sometimes. Ever notice you can kill a cow but can't fuck it? Try explaining that one.

I've seen that anime and it has nothing to do with that.

She would throw a tantrum because of a misunderstanding, kill him then reverse time when she realized what she had done.

That's nothing like the characterization you're supposedly backing.

That being said, you watch anime of that sort and then say God will punish you?

You basically watch violent lolis because it gratifies you sexually then talk about murdering someone then say "God will punish you".

All this because you believe to have the power of God and anime on your side.

Good job.

I'm not looking for support, I'm just posing the question.

I get your opinion on optics but it's not something I'm looking to do myself.

As far as killing a cow but not fucking it, you talking legally, morally or literally?

Because legally, it depends on the culture, morally, it depends on the culture and literally, you can kill it and fuck it.