I hate the Antichrist

I hate the Antichrist

Attached: 9D1A6D3E-BF20-4A11-AD23-D73D6DB98008.jpg (1170x1266, 201.53K)

SNEED

S N E E D

SNEED

>20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

>3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

This includes love of traps and trannies, but they shouldn't be led into being analized. Instead, loved and kissed.

>"For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

>6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Attached: 1643703679611.webm (960x540, 1.36M)

Sneed

The only time any of this makes sense is when you step outside. I'm nearly 6', have the body almost of a female, and like childish behavior or beauty.

Those traps? Those are the lambs. I'm still trying to make sense of it for you.

Attached: thumbnail_IMG_20210629_053737874.jpg (960x1280, 162.55K)

If I could, I would likely shave the beard and wear somewhat feminine clothes and go on kissing spree.

saved from page 10

Also, another reason I like butt pose is to test peoples' reaction. It's humility which is attractive, but it doesn't go in butt. Instead, you may kiss their butt, turn them over and kiss them. Or peepee on peepee but that's about the extent. The internet is filled with bad examples.

Attached: ezgif-3-f8a91e0a00.webm (854x480, 801.92K)

sneed

Attached: tumblr_nogmfcypG81r3zkh7o1_500.gif (415x233, 1.89M)

this sounds like someone with aids having a stroke

SNEEEEEEEED CHUUUUUUD

COOMERS GET THE ROPE SNEEEEEEED!!!!!!!

sneed

Yet they rebelled
and grieved his Holy Spirit.
So he turned and became their enemy
and he himself fought against them.

sneed

Sneed, neck the antichrist

in a world of sneed and bbc, post logs.

Attached: 1643771902500.png (750x565, 489.48K)

You make a meme war between "bbc" and sneed when if you would stop pushing the meme war, things would improve. I've had people in real life try to convince me Jesus was black. It's utter chaos.

I can either stop or throw confusion into the memeology.