I feel bad about this but I have stopped tipping delivery drivers...

I feel bad about this but I have stopped tipping delivery drivers. It's just too fucking expensive with the higher menu prices, bullshit "convenience fees," the delivery fee itself and taxes, that I can't justify paying so much for delivery. Anyone else feel this way?

Attached: eh_26Qucm6nOv0N2IDjB4IbW7B-bWbz9psDo63c4L7E.jpg (640x853, 55.2K)

How did they get the water in there¿

Maybe stop being a fat, lazy fuck.

Why the fuck would you order delivery and not save more money getting it yourself? Zoomers fucking baffle me.

no, I'm not poor
tipping's a problem, and it's vaguely annoying, but you're not changing anything by refusing tips, you're just being a fuckin' asshole

Stop ordering delivery you fat cunt. I can smell your poopsock through my monitor. Pick it up yourself fatass.

Attached: the cook.png (1103x582, 566.8K)

Then get the food yourself you fat lazy fuck.

>no, I'm not poor

Attached: 1643335070506.png (300x300, 111.52K)

I ordered delivery and paid for it, why the fuck should I have to tip and pay even more? let the employer pay the fucking guy, I paid my bill.

Don’t get food delivery if you’re poor, peasant. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

The rule is if you can't afford to tip u can't afford delivery lol

Don't feel bad, I usually overtip for delivery. It evens out.

I didn't say I was poor faggot I said I can't justify paying that much when the tip is factored in. I could afford to tip I just can't justify it.

You shouldnt want to piss off the people who are handling your food lol tell Mr is tye seal even still on your bag when you get it?

I get food delivered every night because I'm at that point in life where it's far more practical and the cost is minimal. I live on the top floor of an appointment building and make the delivery drivers bring it up every time, putting in a complaint when they don't.

I've never tipped a single person.

cheap asshole. karma works everything out.

True shit bro.
see

enjoy your spit then.

You know I feel really bad I didn't tip a delivery guy last night. I always tip people. I mean if it's a waitress I feel kinda good about doing it. I didn't tip a dude last night and it feels bad. He's just a dude doing a job. Why wouldn't you tip him? Tipping is bullshit I just felt like I was wrong for tipping him worse than other people. It's not like he's a snooty waitress or something.

I don’t tip the food delivery people because I’m not from some poor arse country that can’t afford to pay its workers

Attached: 16188456378376.png (852x854, 633.9K)

Lol then ppl will just stop doing your deliveries. I know for myself if you dont tip I just ignore your order

based

+RAPE DICK+ +LRAD+ +RIGHT LEG ZAPPER+

So you're poor and trying to cope? Gotcha.

I take the order anyway and drop it off after I finish my rounds
saves some other fucker getting shafted, and I enjoy the pettiness