I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

TELL ME HOW TO GET A GF RIGHT NOW

RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Attached: 1624897185689.png (578x767, 638.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lOWlVDwvUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't. We told all women to not date you as a joke.

watching guys live stream hes at a goodwill and there is a nigga shooting up the place and hes hiding

youtube.com/watch?v=4lOWlVDwvUM

ciara really looked like a man. i never understood the obsession from simps.

>You can't. We told all women to not date you as a joke.
RUDE

You can't. It's over.

Attached: 1643081183461.jpg (750x738, 36.86K)

>You can't. It's over.
also rude

>RUDE
>also rude
bro are you 13 years old or some shit?

You don't. Stop caring.

Attached: Giving up and going MGTOW.jpg (1632x1598, 1.03M)

Can't, i only know how to get a whole harem of animalsex dog girls

Attached: eva.png (356x809, 314.82K)

Lower your standards

Or up them

love this pic

One good turn deserves another.

Attached: single mom.jpg (1200x1200, 368.08K)

Already have, now how to talk to them?

all these stats are lies and just made up

Start by stop obsessing over a dead thot

>ever notice how women are never told to lower THEIR standards until they hit the wall?
Curious.

Attached: magnet disk.jpg (600x390, 59.99K)

criminal production factory detected
baby milkers or gtfo

I can tell you the story of the lonely sailor. He's had no maidens. He died. RIP

Attached: BWLhrlBCIAAjM9a.jpg (599x337, 28.56K)

Tips fedora

so basically it starts with putting yourself out there.

then find out, what can you pull, what not.

ok you feel like you cant get a girl. then realize what do you want in a girl, what do you embody, what type of expectations does a girl have in the league/type of person you want to date for real.

then check where you lack, and get online support and improve. if your skin is ugly and you want a cute girlfriend. look up skin care and get that hygiene routine.
try and detoxify yourself. women are not gonna agree with you if youre hatefully forcing to get a girlfriend. understand that having a gf means someone supporting your own life, not filling yours with their own

its a long way but anyone can get out and find love user :) ex coomer here

dating life isnt fair, women have it easier yes.

if you cant get over that, you are literally to weak minded to be likable for a women. if you would be that girl you want, would you settle for yourself right now? Of course not. Make yourself presentable, and seek attractiveness. it is the easiest way to pull a gf.

if youre more attractive, girls will automatically be willing to spend more time with you and listen and give you a chance. if you unattractive as fuck, you got to be really lucky to find a weird autistic girl, and trust me those dont work on themselves. they are not great, it will be because you both wanna settle and not be alone.
Great people (counts for girls) have more to offer than their beauty, but at the same time have been gifted with beauty

under that unfit shape, that greasy skin, is often someone that is the very least handsome. start feeling likable, stop luarking websites that promote self hate (/b and Any Forums very much highlighted)

takes time, personality and looks dont change over night my fren

gl

Attached: 1629639459489.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)