I have a confession Any Forums

I have a confession Any Forums

My little brother and I are 2 years apart, both guys, and we have been fucking each other for years. Now, we both have always been girly looking, not saying we looked exactly like girls but we were called beautiful (beautiful eyes, lips, etc.) a lot and we have been really popular with girls. And yes, we still go out with girls and do everything, when it comes to us, we both act as if we don't know anything cause whenever any one of us is fucking the other, one has to pretend to be asleep, just so we don't get awkward around eachother, now i'll tell you how it first started and i'll go on to how we arranged that nonverbal agreement and other crazy stories.

Story time:

>family went on vacation, and it's now time to come back
>my brother, 12 at the time nagged my mom to sit next to me (I was 14) in the back seat of this big car
>which was weird since we were both the youngest of our brothers so we obviously will sit in the back
>starts talking about pokemon and shit
>holy fuck he's annoying
>get bored so I laid down and pretended to be asleep (we are both under the same blanket and we both have pillows.)
>an hour goes by, still can't sleep so i just continued to pretend to sleep
>feel a hand touching my thigh and slowly moving up my ass
>wtf.png
>literally start groping my ass and pushing his middle finger on my ass hole over my sweatpants
>i genuinely froze, didn't know what to do so I let do whatever he wants
>he grabs my feet and starts viciously rubbing his dick on them, skin to skin, while doing whatever he likes to my butt
>This goes on the entire trip home
>come back home and he wakes me up like nothing happened
>start adjusting my pants cause i had a raging boner
>go to my room and have one of the best fap of my life thinking about what just happened

This was the start of many much much crazier stories that i will share on this thread if there is any interest

Attached: g8q9717ffvw51.jpg (640x512, 59.33K)

Bump

I'm skeptical, but interested nonetheless. If this is larp, do it more because it's hot.

post more my friend

Wow. Post

Mmmm... this is very hot. I never had a brother, sadly. You should continue.

You have my attention

Keep the stories coming.

Continue

Attached: 1631046286069.gif (580x799, 360.79K)

I want to know more.

everything I said has happened, i can't prove it but it did.

Cont.

>i start think about what happened for days and i get more and more horny thinking about it
>i tried pretending to sleep in front of him multiple times but he just wouldn't do anything
>genuinely frustrated and kinda pissed he won't let me experience this again
>so i started scheming
>remember he gets in my room to play video games everyday so i needed to take advantage of that
>he plays under my bed so he can't see me even if I tried something
>so i made up an excuse so i can lay right next to him when he was playing, i remember saying some bs about always falling off the bed and that i wanted to try to sleep on the ground (obv i never fell off the bed.)
>bro didn't even question it
>so i pretended to sleep right next him, i was closer to him than we were in the car
>he still does nothing
>forfucksake.jpg
>at this point i was so horny that i'd do anything at this point
>so i pretended to be scratching when i really was pulling my pants down bit by bit
>i did it a few times untill my ass was fully exposed
>i never felt like a complete bitch until that day
>i start feeling something
>fuckingfinally.jpeg
>he starts poking my bare ass and starts calling my name "user, you awake?"
>i don't answer
>every few minutes he pokes my ass and gives it a kiss
>this went on for a while until he started groping my butt and open it up exposing my ass hole
>he starts rubbing my butt hole but he didn't finger it just rubbing the outside of it and he went at it for a while
>then he stopped for a bit and called my name again to see if im awake and i didn't answer again
>then i feel him literally laying on top of me with his dick rubbing my ass cheek while occasionally going between the cheeks
>he goes at for a really long time and he starts breathing heavily on my neck
>feelsrealnice.exe
>then he just stops lays on top of me for a minute while his breaths are on my neck

Still not finished

Attached: thread.jpg (582x703, 49.96K)

continue

Go on...

There's something OP doesn't know and it's his brother is a slut and he can't wait to make you drink his saliva and smell your lips before tongue kiss you while in your lap to feel how your penis gets big.

Attached: post-image-24266848.jpg (4000x5568, 1.03M)

Bumping for moar stories

sorry i ran out of characters left

cont.

>then he just stops lays on top of me for a minute or two while his breaths are on my neck
>realize that my neck is my weakness, to this day i get really turned on when someone even puffs at my neck
> *New fetish acquired*
>now he gets up a bit, just sitting on my ass with his hand on my lower back, and i'm just here like a bitch in heat just taking it
>he gets up, covers my ass with my blanket and pretends to chuckle and gets out the room
>I'm guessing that pretend-chuckle was only done because he couldn't believe what just happened so he tried to make a joke of it so he doesn't get weird around me
>idk
>i start feeling my ass and back and there is nothing but sweat, he was sweating a lot, i guess he still couldn't cum, if he could i sure as hell didn't feel it
> i get up, lock the door and start fapping like a mad man, and for the first time in my life i started rubbing my hole while fapping
>that was a day i will never forget, cause this day was a direct cause of many fetishes that I never had before

i'll stay back for a while and continue again if there is any interest

Attached: 017f96e2acbb1ee03be1ab3e462186c9.jpg (792x1151, 451.37K)

bump

You have peaked my interest

don't worry i know very well he's almost as much of slut as me, the stories are still many topkek

Listen, I hate to burst your guys' bubble but this guy is taking 15 minute breaks between each post. He's clearly just writing this as he goes along.

Im straight and this makes me horny.
sure hope its normal.

Only on Any Forums
Also M O A R

Attached: Patrickscream.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

Maybe he's just retarded

Moar

continue

of course hes fucking writing as he goes along
you think he just has this story down
it takes time to write u fuckhead

threads like this is why i come to b, please more.

i'm genuinely fapping as i'm writing this so its funny that you think i'm just sat here thinking of the next plot so you fags can get a hard on

just the fact that you think my life is so fucked up morally that you think i'm lying is giving me an insane boner, i never told anyone about this so the mere fact you're disgusting is so hot to me

moar
hot as shit hearing you be thirsty for your brother

we are waiting