Does any fren want to have a play date...

Does any fren want to have a play date? I am getting some pizza and or the food of your preference and will be day drinking.

Attached: apu-ashbie.gif (498x322, 26.37K)

Attached: 1643695341151.jpg (425x279, 19.03K)

Sad, many such cases.

:( But I want to have a pleasant talk with a fren and eat food together and maybe play a game

Attached: FAALXzVVcAo3JLK.jpg (512x507, 27.79K)

I would fren, but I have exams soon and need to study which makes me sad.
but you get to have fun it seems.
Good luck in your fren quest op.

All the best

Ignore the haters. Lets play.

Attached: Apu fren.png (1080x1078, 1.01M)

Sounds nice

Good luck on your exams fren, i am glad to not be in school anymore, now i get to be a full blown wagie
What do you like to play fren?

Vidya games. Doesnt matter. Your pick.

Attached: Pepe stargate.png (628x617, 625.79K)

Sad

Attached: 4660200 - Aspie_Girl Pepe_the_Frog detnox meme.png (2750x2050, 1.89M)

We will see if it is comfy or not, Any Forums can be mean but I am willing to see if anyone wants to be frens and play vidya.

Attached: drv4u1zilw141.jpg (820x549, 40.77K)

Kill yourself

I'm out on workers comp. Let's play, fren.

What are you studying? Can your frens help?

Yes you are if all it takes is neutral Pepe pics to trigger you.

Attached: pepe cola.png (635x357, 216.85K)

I dont habe a gf for her to cheat on me with, so we are all gud :)
I play a lot of dead by daylight and have a lot of steam games but I have no idea what people play these days
Im gud thabks, sad part of my life is behind me I intend to be happi now
How shall we all exchange ways of communications?

>I play a lot of dead by daylight and have a lot of steam games but I have no idea what people play these days

Same. Havent been a gamer for a long time.

If you need help studying, say your major. If you want to kill time, i haz xborx (ee/petrol major here)

Good evening, fren. I hope you're ready for a pizza topped with some emo feces. Trust me, fren. It sounds gross but it's actually delicious (and fucking hot).

Attached: shit_compilation.gif (334x360, 1.45M)

Not even actually pepe, newfag.
Damn.. lucky.

I game but all the people i used to hang with all do other stuff now so i figure why not try a fren thread
That's the other fren, im op and dont go to school, but also dont have an xbox :(
Lucky about which response? Being happi? We all can get there someday fren

Where you at? I’ll come through

Genuinely a good person. Damn. I hope somebody plays with you bro, I would but my pc is dead right now.

I recently moved to washington from across the country and I dont know anyone here except my roomie :(
If not it's ok too I wanted to see what would happen too, the drinking is still on the planner regardless, but might check out random discords for a game I wanna play or something too if nothing happens.

Sorry man. I live in Chicago