Hey Any Forums im bored and the nigger/anti-nigger factions are fighting so all the bread is cancerous

hey Any Forums im bored and the nigger/anti-nigger factions are fighting so all the bread is cancerous
let's all try and show a little class in here, talk about our day, short term goals, what we had for breakfast, etc. until shows up and we can all call them a faggot just because
or ya know shout "OP is a faggot" and go back to fapping to traps and arguing about race or politics

Attached: The Game.jpg (216x235, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/whatdamath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cracked open a beer, so just chilling. Nothing noteworthy happened otherwise. What about your day?

My short term goal is no alcohol today

Things and stuff.

Attached: ok.jpg (800x533, 78.22K)

cheers m8
pretty much the same, nothing out of the ordinary
read any good books lately, been thinking about getting back into lit

Attached: 1480354634009.jpg (293x264, 18.51K)

Day was fine, better than the last few. For short term goals I'd like to do well in my subjects (for which I need to get off my ass and start doing my fucking work).
OP is and always will be a faggot.

good luck, it's just a day, you can do it Any Forumsro
things can be cool, stuff not so much

Attached: 1472075516263.jpg (525x481, 44.94K)

I'm listening to Doja Cat and I got a math exam on Thursday.

Use the momentum of the last couple good days to jump into your work with a renewed sense of purpose and motivation, use that upswing to your advantage while ya can
appreciate it famalam

Attached: 1471200674760.png (200x142, 24.49K)

cheers!
Nah, i mostly do watch informative shit on YT to get ready to sleep tho. I'm fascinated by discoveries about the universe, (limited to) physics and sometimes the more braindead interrogation psychology stuff or something of that sort.
I wanted to re-read the day of the dragon WoW trilogy tho.

Wish it were that simple. The last few days were bad and today was just meh. Nothing. Not nearly enough motivation for an upswing.
I'll get my shit done at some point, even if I have to drag myself through it.

i don't know what that is...but i'll give it a listen
good luck bud
no worries, should check out anton petrov on YT if ya like recent discoveries and space stuff, would probably be right up your alley
youtube.com/c/whatdamath

Attached: 1471549839887.jpg (241x230, 11.87K)

Told myself I’d work out 3 times a day. Started late and threw up going for a run.... probably won’t go to the gym twice now

hell yeah, thanks for the suggestion, subscribed.

Gonna experiment with hydrolized collagen peptides. Put some on wounds. Snort some. Inhale some.
Gona shoot my BB gun in my backyard.
Gonna read some bible.

my bad read the last post wrong
hope things get better

Attached: 1471622973549.jpg (312x292, 38.21K)

You guys think this shit with Ukraine is going to get walked down or accelerate into another war (world war or otherwise)?

Nah, no worries. I get the intent behind it and the sentiment is appreciated. I hope for nothing but the best to you as well.

it'll be walked down, russia will go out with *some* demand being fullfilled and the RoW will ablidge.
It's nothing but russia stirring up shit to remind everyone they have the power to do shit.

alternate muscle training and cardio days
don't overdo it or push yourself in the beginning, work until you feel weak and push just a little past that limit each day
it will go a long way over time
good luck Any Forumsro don't give up on yourself and what you want
god's sped backyard madlad of the lord

Attached: 1471234987927.jpg (900x900, 75.06K)

see agreed

Attached: 1471462527134.jpg (595x420, 32.61K)

Based thread, I'll contribute and respond to anons.
>Talk about your day
I slacked off a lot work, but also got a lot done. One of those weird halfway productive days. In my spare time, I was playing OSRS, made a new account yesterday for the fun of it.
>Food
Had some Greek yogurt with cinnamon and granola for breakfast. I want to have a tighter stomach, and last night I had a dream I had a gut, so that's some extra motivation to eat healthier.
>Short term goals
Getting an assistant at work soon, so I'll be responsible for training him under my wing to do my job which then frees me up to be promoted to manager. My boss is pretty trustworthy and going management would finally let me break 6 figures. Well that'll take a few months, so I guess it's not exactly short term.
Another short term goal I have is to get back into some light programming and have a small game demo by the end of the month. My buddy and I are challenging each other to finally start on a project.

What beer?
Good luck, user. One day at a time.
I believe in you. Don't get lazy before the finish line. It really gets so much easier after HS/college.
The only Doja Cat song I know is Bitch I'm A Cow. Even though it's a retarded meme song, I like it.
Don't overdo it. Screwing up physically at 150% will push you back mentally to 15%. Take that other user's advice.
Have fun and don't hurt anyone, most importantly yourself.
Walked down. But that's also cope because I just can't imagine an actual war breaking out with Russia.

>What beer?
nothing fancy

Attached: 00-504149_01__1200x1200.jpg (1200x1200, 78.83K)

Attached: 1471277696855.jpg (312x213, 36.38K)

Imagine if you could make a clone of yourself of the opposite gender you could bring inbreeding to the next level

Guilty of i would totally do it. As fucked up as it is.