I don't understand. This can't be it

I don't understand. This can't be it.

>Guys exist with girlfriends/wife that are hot beyond comprehension
>They get blowjobs and sex on a daily basis from these godesses
>In some cases they even have threeways with other girls
>Their entire lives are a sexual fantasy that I can only fap to
>I jerk off every day to these sorts of people in these sorts of circumstances and I'm support to "no-fap" and just exist in a world where these guys get everything I want that I never have???

How the fuck do you guys cope with this shit? Knowing full well that you're sitting there jerking off to pictures and videos and VR of situations where the guys are literally living their LIVES like that??

Attached: kj5jk3g3j55.jpg (975x1300, 648.78K)

Guess it's nice to have a hot girlfriend that isn't a whore and doesn't want to upload her nudes online
Yeah

This is your brain on Any Forums. Literally all of this stems from you inability to just see women as people and go ask one of them on a fucking date.

because I've had hot ex's

Attached: 1599150598281.png (402x384, 254.86K)

improve yourself, faggot. get some money, get your shit together and then get some pussy like the rest of us. normal people figure this out without Any Forums, btw.

Well, I am one of those guys, and I was a virgin until about 21 yo, I can tell you to man the fuck up.
Women don't want a "Hot guy" They want to feel secure, either emotionally, financially, as long as they feel stability.
Why do you think there are ugly motherfuckers having hot as fuck wives, they are either rich, or are able to provide this sense of stability and security to their women.

Man the fuck up.

the most pussy I ever got was when I stopped seeing them as people but as a game to win

you don't ask a fish how to fish

>28 years old.
>only ever had 1 girlfriend
>pretty hot
>not a supermodel but could have a career on onlyfans
>genuinly fell in love with this girl
>cheats on me, dumps me
>literally still live in terror of how shitty i felt for months after that happened
>surprised i didnt kill myself
>havent touched a woman since, never been happier
virgins always put women next to gods, in reality, theyre just whores, you can find a hot hooker and fuck her for $50 and not have to go through any of the cancerous soul crushing shit they do.

Attached: 1623749327174.jpg (1651x1227, 100.64K)

You could have it too user. Get on PoF, buy a gym membership, and start with fatties and work your way up. You could be fucking dimes in 6 months if you put in the work to not look like a total slob (you don't even have to be attractive, just not repulsive).

But you won't because you're too pussy to try.

Oh look it's a LARP thread now, I guess.

not the same, you need to go through the hoops and have her look at you deep in your eyes with passion as you slowly enter her

you don't really get that sorta of emotional connection with a whore who does that 6 times a day minimum

I only jerk my cock to trannies which I don't feel envy for someone else having anal sex with them.

Wrong, cringe, OP the only real solution is adopting a personality from a movie like, Taxi Driver, Drive, American Psycho and other alike.
That will get you pussy.
Or not.

you could back in 2010, fat and ugly girls knew their value, but tinder, bumble and those sorts of sites have warped their psychology and what their realistic options are.

11 guys for every girl is not an accurate representation of the dating market but on these apps it is

I still get laid, but it's a completely different dating world out there with a lot more entitlement and inflated sense of female self worth

Attached: 1625946298493.jpg (680x713, 141.64K)

I lived out a lot of my sexual fantasies IRL, and pretty much without exception, they didn't live up to the anticipation.
Jerking off to pictures and videos is literally and unironically better than actually experiencing it.

A lot of it is mental; like, if you want to do something but you can't, you feel frustrated and inadequate. But what you don't realize is that if you did have the experience, it wouldn't be as great as you think it would be. There's a limit to how good your dick can feel. Everything is just mind games.

facts

I miss the days when fat girls would cry over me

Attached: 2707c0f4ee5e5f9a5b46a06df9ca5f7d.jpg (728x704, 27.51K)

Listen, OP - Barbie's go for Chads. Let them have each other. If you want to end up with a Barbie, you may as well buy a mid-80's Ferrari - the Ferrari will be breaking down, costing you money, but it will still be cheaper to live with. Those idiots are high maintenance, and will ditch you for a bigger wallet every day of the week.

Serious Q - do you even know what you're looking for in a woman? Work that out first, then find out where those girls are. Women bleat about "Where are all the good men?" - they friendzoned them, while they were getting gangbanged by the College football team and all the BBC. Avoid those turds - there's plenty of good, pretty, honest, nice girls around - you just need to work out what you want, then go find them.

They want the same things we do.

dude, women have horrible tastes. Let them project whatever fantasies they have about you and run with it

this actually makes me feel better. any more to elaborate on this?

the world is no where near as simple or stereotypical as you think

this man living his life like he thinks he's in revenge of the nerds

Attached: 1640815711851.png (402x420, 168.54K)