Friendly reminder that free will and choice does not exist and are merely illusions

Friendly reminder that free will and choice does not exist and are merely illusions.

Your entire life, your decisions, your thoughts and your actions are all caused by the trajectory movement of particles that started with the big bang.

People who commit crimes such as murder, rape and genocide are not at fault because their particles were scientifically destined to do.

You are made of the same particles as a rock.
When you throw a rock, the rock moves in a certain way based on how you threw it. Just like you, the rock isn't some magical or spiritual entity that somehow goes against the laws of physics.

Everything that has happened and will happen is caused directly by what happened before and ultimately what happened at the very beginning of existence.

So what are you? You are just a reaction based on a chain of reactions, nothing more.

Einstein believed in this strongly. And whatever he had strong beliefs in, was always correct.

If you disagree or you don't understand, you are just simply too dumb.

Attached: BIGBANG.jpg (3000x1980, 992.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxFAkbazosQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

>
If you disagree or you don't understand, you are just simply too dumb.

>Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Good discourse lads

based and objectively logically correct. choiceniggers will deny it because they are literally stupid.

imagine still being a deterministic cuck and not realizing that Quantum observations are random

Attached: 3425.jpg (225x225, 9.62K)

wrong

this is now an anti racism thread
youtube.com/watch?v=SxFAkbazosQ

> caused by the trajectory movement of particles
Quantum physics disproves this.

Physics and math are only human conceptions of a universe beyond comprehension. Even brains beyond the celular level.

But physics isn't even a valid argument. The numeric complexity of ensembles is beyond even human or computer calculation.

Kant disproved this. It's not that free will does not exist, it it's impossible to know whether it does or not.

thats crazy man i didnt read your post or care im gonna slam fuck your mom

>If you disagree or you don't understand, you are just simply too dumb.
According to your rules, if one disagrees, it's because they're destined to do so, not because they're dumb.
I'm also destined to call you a gay niggerfaggot who sucks cocks for a living. Not my fault you've always been destined for failure, OP. Maybe you should be destined to kill yourself.

free will does not exist, get over it nigger

Your bait is weak and your shit's all fucked up.

Attached: 1643686694315.jpg (399x399, 34.96K)

>According to your rules, if one disagrees, it's because they're destined to do so, not because they're dumb.

True.

>unironically thining that existance of causation prevents existance of free will

Shit take, free will is ability of human mind to project what it believes on world around it, of course this does not imply any kind of independence of mind, because it's not independent. Reason is by definition utilizing what you see. Human's that have brains that think independently from reality are called schizophrenic.

Further more, humans being a "chain of reactions" doesn't mean they aren't significant. Literally everything is a "chains od reactions"

>World made muh criminals the way they are

Yes, and its up to society to prevent them from doing any harm, it's a logical conclusion to do so.

>Einstein belived it!
Einstein is belived to DP ops mom together with Boltzmann

Einstein didn't get everything correct, retard.
Also the big bang is still only a theory and while it could be true, we don't know for sure. Most likely only aware of a fraction of what's going on.
You know nothing and you need to be more aware of that.

I took LSD about five years ago and the hallucinations I saw were in their respective RGB components. That is, the white light that went my eyes resulted in hallucinations that were diffused into separate components of red, green, and blue colors. It kind of scares me because that's a type of color model we use for colors in computers and it's also apparently how all humans perceive colors

Attached: please hit me as hard as you can.jpg (640x426, 51.59K)

another reason to Amor Fati

Attached: Friedrich-Nietzsche.jpg (400x300, 21.27K)

Attached: 1643406155249.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)

except we haev brains and make are own decisions
go back playing on redddit, kid
saged

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle

poor lad, maybe you will collide with certain particles that will change your thoughts or maybe you were never meant to understand

i think you smoked yourself retarded
take your meds

Sorry you are unable to grasp certain concepts at this time. Maybe thats why everybody thought Einstein was a loon when he told everyone the same thing.

“I know that philosophically a murderer is not responsible for his crime, but I prefer not to take tea with him.” — Einstein.

>Einstein believed in this strongly. And whatever he had strong beliefs in, was always correct.

He would be the first to say that his science and theories were correct at that time but that as science progressed and new discoveries are made, information will change. Some core fundamentals of physics will stand firm but new languages will be developed and new discoveries made.

There is no new information that disproves any of this. inb4, we don't know where the electron is, therefore there are many worlds BS

only difference is you're a neckbeard living in your parents basement
you seem to have some kind of disability, cause everything you said was for non living particles

there's a difference when a living being can make decisions. it's not all intertia

Attached: FuckOuttaHere.jpg (500x281, 17.52K)