Why did this show die? And why hasn't it been picked up for renewal?

Why did this show die? And why hasn't it been picked up for renewal?

Attached: 12gxxU70l3Ng7WlllpA7QmeqTQF.jpg (500x750, 87.57K)

It just barely listed below you on the record of sucking dicks.

More controversial than South Park. Season 2 had some of the raunchier episodes, like Clum Babies and the Gay Future where straight Americans sent a terminator back in time to stop the gay future.

All publicity is good publicity

Looks filthy

Fair enough.

>die
With three seasons it had quite a long run for a mature cartoon and cartoon network original.
Probably couldn't get away with a lot of the jokes today either, would trigger both libs and cons. That's also the answer, aside from copyright BS, to why it hasn't been picked up/renewed

I loved the wacky extremes!
I think after all the censoring around it just grows in freshness.
Rewatch it.

Imagine what it could look like today... Worlds changed a lot in 15 years.

Its vile in the best way possible

I LOVED THIS SHOW.
The episode where they get high from the substance the pikachu produces when its sad had me in tears.
"Hey Ling Ling you're excited for christmas?"
"Ya Ya"
"Oh no its a tumor"

Attached: 1640598251889.webm (272x480, 1.48M)

Because it is just a mish mash of shitty reference humor.
>oh look, this is a scene from superman, but with a wacky twist
>oh look, this is misery, but with a wacky twist
etc

I love the toot episodes! Man imma get a drawn together poster

Everything is a mishmash of something at this point man... Have you seen the twilight zone? Its more about the vulgar and adult content that made it hard to support as a company.

Attached: 20220110_174807_0000.png (1080x1080, 115.39K)

Twilight zone isn't filled with references and all about references, as far as I know. Or maybe it is, but the stuff it references is seriously before my time, which makes it new to me, so I don't rly care.
Yeah, there is not much truly "NEW and ORIGINAL stuff". Still not a reason tobase your comedy on "member this moment from this movie? I memeber"
I member too. I am also not laughing.

Degenerates watch a degenerate TV show!

Attached: Strike Lachen.gif (245x200, 734.19K)

Even then super controversial, but man was it funny. Sure it has only 3 seasons, but they are just amazing.

There was also the movie, but not as good imo.

Attached: dttm.jpg (333x500, 156.47K)

>"I wish we had a 12 yo girl and a donkey"
It was edgy even back then. There would be a riot if this aired today. Loved this series.

Never even heard of this.

not possible

The movie lays out in very simple terms why the show was dropped (& why South Park got away with basically the same thing).