Hey guys, this is one of those few times when I come here to get somewhat of a valuable advice

Hey guys, this is one of those few times when I come here to get somewhat of a valuable advice

Long text + not native speaker, forgive me fags.

>be me
>met this girl in my work
>nice, charming, not the most conventionally attractive but I like her
>not gonna lie, she has a bit of a slutty past with some of the coworkers, but I can live with that

>ffw she asks me out of the blue to hang out with her
>we get some drinks and start talking
>we realise we have so much in common
>we start talking more, get more confortable, etc.
>realise I am developing feels.exe for her

>ffw to a recent day
>we are hanging out
>after pressure from my coworkers who told me: “Yeah, user go ahead, she’s totally into you” and shit like that I decide I have to do something
>go ahead and tell her if she feels there’s something between us
>she tells me she is currently in one of those faggot things called an open relationship with a dude who fucks multiple chicks but she “doesn’t feel like fucking strangers”.
>I won’t get in if what she is telling is true or not (I’m not 100% sure she isn’t lying), but I got the feeling that she doesn’t really enjoy that.

>I don’t know why but we end up talking about the fact that I am currently anxious and a bit depressed (well in fact I do, cause I’m a stupid ass fag)
>I’ve never talked about this with anyone, as getting into the adult lifestyle (working, obligations,etc.) + COVID has killed my social life, and I don’t have many friends left

Cont.

Attached: 9A6EC8FD-A8D5-437C-8A4C-6ED6197F4E62.jpg (640x640, 37.81K)

>Instead of getting a bad reaction, I get genuinely good advice from her. And she tells me to keep going on and that I will beat it.
>we end up saying goodbye and we hug and at the same time she gives me a kiss on the cheek like your momma did when you were a kid and you were sad
>then she told me she wants to meet again (specific day and hour)

What do guys? Is she interested, but in what? When I told you we had a lot in common it wasn’t like one of those nigger Disney films, like I really mean it and she has told me that multiple times. Also I’m a fully functional member of society, who isn’t fat, 6ft+, starting Any Forumsizen and conventionally averagely attractive for a man where I’m from.

Should I just say fuck it, and one day get some drinks and fuck her hard? Should I just get absolutely jacked and then proceed to top her boyfriend while she’s watching? Or should I just go get other bitches or get topped by a black man?

I am also in need of friends, and she’s a great person. After that momma kiss I don’t know if I like her more in the sexual way, or in the way you love your gym bros (like you would do everything for them).

Thanks fags.

Tl;dr
Kill yourself faggot

I will track you, I will find you, and I will top you while you sleep.

Ma dude you made the common mistake of befriending the girl who waned to fuck you.

Common misconception is to think that women needs to have a relationship with you before sex, meanwhile it's actually the opposite (in a way).

That girl was interested in discovering you after you becoming a romantic interest. Unfortunately, you basically skipped payment and went directly straight to providing the same service for free. Now she sees little reason in fucking you.

Not some incel telling you that every woman has a rape fantasy, but women are seeing sex as a bargaining chip to a greater relationship, hence while they're willing to take a chance on stranger at times. But if you're willing to offer a great relationship without her needing to take care of you, there is no incentive fore her

so clearly you dont understand whats going on..

she is using you for dates/emotional support. she already has a fuckboi for sex, but he cant give her "emotional time" as most fuckbois dont

she just needs to pass some time with you until a sex worthy guy comes in her life to date, or just fuck

>>go ahead and tell her if she feels there’s something between us
you killed it right there... thats not how it works lol

What should I do then? How to proceed?

Go to the gym
Get buffed
Learn new skills
Start making new friends.(even if you fail the first times sooner or later you'll find "the bois". This way you learn how to talk and act like a normal human being too fag)

As about that girl she SEEMS to be the kind that is a bit slutty and tries to use others but meh this is again speculation without me ever talking with that person ever.

Try to talk to other women preferably your age. The worst that it can happen is being rejected. Women from your social circles such as you school class or your job usually ar a nono unless you know what you are doing or you have a chance because most dudes can't bear the fact that that girl might reject and make fun of him based on the situation and they work togheter

In my country that say that God doesn’t punish twice, but man, god made me from a shitass country and also a dumb faggot….

Also get some hobiies and try to turn your fuckin' personality from a blank page to beautiful piece of art . Not all women are the same but you can see some patterns

>Go to the gym
>Get buffed
yes, that will fix everything -- fuck off back to Any Forums

Yeah, the thing is that I overall I am already working on that.

I go to the gym 2h 4-5x week.(been doing that consistently about 5 months now).
I have always been kinda buffed (not Schwarzenegger, but good enough I guess) as I’ve been doing a high intensity sport for my whole life 6 days a week 2 hours per day.
I will keep going to get even buffer.

I have some hobbies: I started reading books and I like photography. I am also not under usted, I have an stem degree.

I am planing on learning another language and perhaps getting a dog, cause I’ve always wanted one to take care of him.

The thing I have more problems is with the social aspect of life. I will try to improve that.

Attached: 20220106_181536_0000.png (1080x1080, 281K)

Try to get closer to her, she might be able to open up with if she's comfortable with this "open relationship"

If she isn't, try helping her out into breaking up with her boyfriend, just seems like he doesn't want to be loyal.

If she wants an open relationship, then i dunno, become an incel?

this is an opportunity for practice and growth OP. youre probably not gonna marry this girl. use her to get comfortable with women in general and you might even fuck her a few times.

Being healthy and working yourself into becoming a better person is now considered Any Forums bait i see... Also you forgot half the shit i talked about. My point was not
>go to the gym to get and fuck wpmen
it was
>become a better person and put time into yourself
you fucking moron

The bane of all nerds i see. Ironic enough I have ners friends and this is a repetitive pattern.
>Guy is smart
>Is fit
>has some hobbies
>lacks social experience
The good part is that you're on the right track. Now go talk with some people that share your interests and try to make some friends

this is wrong. you dont need any friends or even a social circle to get girls. if you go out you will find gazillions of single guys with a 100s of friends.

If you wish to develop charisma you need to talk with people. It is more like an optional thing to do if social experience is the thing someone lacks like in ops case. “Repetition is the mother of learning, the father of action, which makes it the architect of accomplishment.”

>Should I just say fuck it, and one day get some drinks and fuck her hard?

You, I, everyone here and even ADHD people who can't read nonverbal cues know it's not gonna be a one night stand.

Seems troublesome, stay friends.

>What do guys? Is she interested, but in what?

A woman who is interested in you will do everything she can to be with you.

She sees you as a backup man.
Pump and dump her if you can, but do NOT put
any emotional energy into her.

Use her to meet her other female friends.

Attached: No_Hypergamy.png (812x631, 764.24K)

cut ties, say you don't look at her as a friend and you're not looking for friendship