I'm gay and have never seen a penis irl :(

I'm gay and have never seen a penis irl :(

it's sad bc so many guys who are straight (or at least claim to be) have seen a penis somewhere in locker rooms or comparing with friends or whatever

Attached: 1643705265965.jpg (422x750, 53.78K)

just join any random sports club

1. sport is healthy
2. social contact is healthy
3. see a lot of dicks after every training
4. ???
5. Profit!

Attached: 1537983922486.gif (200x133, 962.79K)

Im not into that stuff at all, am socially awkward and nerdy

I've seen countless dicks, quite a few are when showering together with friends and family. Most recently was last weekend with a couple of my nephews

holy dubs batman!

>Most recently was last weekend with a couple of my nephews
How old are they

what the hell

Attached: 1528467741521.jpg (640x640, 29.24K)

Just ask someone? In almost any given scenario...

8, 12

Hot

Yeah, was kinda fun, had been while since last time we did it

A gay black guy told me to go to the field house after basketball, swimming, or football, or wrestling practice at the college we were at and to get in the showers with the guys. I did that and got to see lots of dicks, some really monstrous. I jacked off in front of them in the showers

Howd they react to you jacking off?

They were weirded out but polite. Nobody else was jacking off and they didn't know who I was since I'm not on any sports teams. I told them I was running track

Lol

Pics?

No, sry. The 12yo got hard a couple times, not that it matters, just fyi

I did see many though out the school years. I was very surprised that bulge size doesn't transfer into the actual size of the penis. I myself don't have big bulge because i have low hanging balls and i put my penis diagonally down to the left.
Also the big guys 195cm always were smaller sizes.

how old are you? is it common for your family to shower together and not think anything of it?

>Also the big guys 195cm always were smaller sizes.
thats weird. i guess theres no correlation.

Unlucky dude, try tinder or grinder etc

Im straight and have even sucked a dick. Yeah yeah I know what you're all gonna say, but i was bicurious at one point, so i tried it, wasnt for me, never did it again.

Damn you must be ugly AF then, homosexuals are known for having no standards nor self control nor restrain regarding to sexual partners yet you haven't been the target of some other creepy fetishist.

>Im straight and have even sucked a dick
American straight then.

did you find a guy using an app or did it happen organically.

> IT KEEPS FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: AHHHH.jpg (1210x954, 1.32M)

Faggot

Kik?

jibbamcgee

I'm 22. Casual nudity is very normal, has always been. Growing up I showered with my sisters all the time

I'm ugly and fat yeah. I recently started dieting so maybe I'll glowup but idk

it happened gayically

Attached: 1402551016577.gif (300x275, 1.93M)

More like downsize.