Alright, Any Forums, when I say trans you say rights! Okay, got it? Great, let's go!

Alright, Any Forums, when I say trans you say rights! Okay, got it? Great, let's go!

TRANS!

Attached: transrights.jpg (726x984, 158.56K)

Attached: Chadina.jpg (720x432, 29.03K)

ROPE

are you trying to coom to abuse again you trainwreck of a human soul?

Troons get the tomb cause they have no womb.

Attached: iconography.jpg (800x600, 51.24K)

RIGHTS

Trans rights are human rights. The only reason Any Forums retards hate on transpeople is beause they're angry 12 year old with no sense of self. Same reason middle school teachers take pay cuts to go to high school or elementary. 12 year olds are deranged monsters.
If you're 15+ years old and worried about what others due with their genitals, you're a schitzo.

Facts.

YWNBAW

Cool. I'm not trans.

Ok retard, why the fuck are you still on this board? To change 4chaners mind? You stupid greasy jew. FUCK OFF

By the way I don’t hate troons, but fact that most of the troons are ugly mentally ill leftards like you, makes me unsure about my opinion

even queers and dykes are getting sick of the trans.

you're mad on the internet, and probably weird in real life. if you can't handle other people's opinions, you shouldn't try talking to other people. just accept being alone and mad.

Attached: trans15.jpg (552x788, 80.04K)

rent free

Attached: 1642501741924.png (1170x814, 359.55K)

Ikr. Now get the fuck out of here.

Attached: 1643140632468.jpg (1065x499, 86.05K)

test

Did you just assume trans people identify as human? OMG Im so triggered! Next you will be asking me to define a Human! How am I supposed to define a human when I dont identify as one?

you literally proved me right.

Attached: pol-ACK.png (255x239, 58.71K)

>The only reason Any Forums retards hate on transpeople is beause they're angry 12 year old with no sense of self
Wrong. We hate trannies because they're loud, annoying mentally ill freaks that won't stop trying to force everyone around them to indulge their fantasies. YWNBAW.

classic projection, never change user.

that furry creature is breedable holy god

the reason the self-delete happens with troons is cause the high number of mentals in that already mental disability, i mean, how many of them didnt try to hormone the ugly away, or hormone them self not schitzo'--and or just loners who found a place that lets all in!!
tho that said some actually have wrong hormone mix in there heads, what they should do is start taking the hormone they allready dont produce enough of.. but then again, they have lived life with the wrong mix for so long that it would just hurt them more in the long term..those who has wrong hormone brew floating in there heads was usually dropped as kids, and or way to eary born-
so yeah, u cant beat the gay away- infact, beat ur kid for being femi and that little faggot will start to steal his sisters skirt. b me, b a looney troon, be gun nutt, rightoid, b knowing i am infact wrong and should just eat my manly pills, tho idgaf, i know why and how im retarded.

Attached: 6036b0a408ed1.jpg (828x1118, 163.86K)