The Orange Pill

youtube.com/watch?v=OQE_5MFCekg

Car-centrism has been a disaster for the human race. You are enslaved by technology.
Will you take the orange pill?

Attached: orange.png (386x359, 139.92K)

Cars are great and the freedom to drive everywhere is amazing.
>inb4 commute, taxes, registration, space
I work from home, everything I need is within 3 minutes of driving at most, and I fill my gas tank maybe once a month at best. I don't pay anything to park and the cost to upkeep and register my car is less than I make in interest on my assets

cagers get the rope, but there's nothing more insufferable than listening to the lord of the stroads bitch about there not being enough poverty wagons

This isn't anti-car. This is anti-car dependency. It is great that anyone can drive anywhere, what sucks is you HAVE to drive not just anywhere, but everywhere due to car dependency.

Having the option is great, it being the only option because 90% of the public space has been converted into an industrial machine thoroughfare is retarded. Also since you only fill up once a month it's safe to say that if everyone was like you we wouldn't have 90% of the car related problems we have.

don't have a car
don't have a bike
don't leave my house

Americans will never understand this as their cultural ideal is to become disabled basically, and require wheels in every stage of movement in their life.

Cars are good for some things. Personal transportation is not one of those.

If I didn't need to bring a van full of tools with me to different worksites every day, I wouldn't drive anywhere. A bus or a train is just so much more comfortable and convenient if all you're bringing is yourself and perhaps a bag or two.

You can always get a bike and have your own modern day horse. They're much easier to work on than a car.

Attached: cruising.jpg (640x506, 96.15K)

Sounds like you're just a seething no-car.

Get rid of all transportation machines. Humans were meant to live in tight-nit local communities. "Connecting" disparate people loving in different areas is a globohomo agenda and a net negative for civilization.

>he doesn't want to merge with the machines

Not him but I have the same problem with loud foul smelling faggots going way too fucking fast all the time and I own a WRX STI (with the stock muffler so you can barely hear it. fully tuned otherwise lmao). Do I go fast? YES, ON AN ACTUAL RACETRACK.

the old trucks are the worst
>EPA has lower standards for trucks
>louder
>exhaust so shit you cant roll your window down next to/behind them
>just so they can go slow and then rear end someone or take 10 minutes to park because the 80 year old and/or woman at the wheel can't into large vehicles

Unfortunately I live in quite a diverse area so public transport isn't really an option. I'll stick to d riving

Bikes are simply the true path ahead
>Easy to fix
>No electronics that lock your door when your car starts burning
>No autopilot that veers into oncoming traffic while you're driving
>Less fuel consumption than a car

Attached: S000189_01.jpg (713x480, 60.83K)

coward

We should only let people with at least masters degrees drive cars, ordinary people are just too dumb to drive cars

The power and amount of cars has somehow brought you to the conclusion that everyone depends on them.Don't use it if you don't want to.

Because cyclists deserve to be hanged

Retard

Imagine the smell