Open up

Open up

Attached: 1643377276583s.jpg (249x249, 7.05K)

it's open. Slidd yourself in.

based

Well?

His grotesquely gourmet globs?

Give me your bootyhole.

poop eat

Another day, another 12+ hours of loggy talking to himself.

Attached: Squidward-Spinoff-Reportedly-in-the-Works-at-Netflix-.png (643x603, 439.66K)

how consistent is it anyway. You think we could set up a log clock that measures time in logposts?

From what I can tell, he's here almost every single day from the time he wakes until the time he sleeps but his specific hours are erratic. I'm sure you could make some kind of time-tracking system out of his schedule, or lack thereof, but no one in their right mind would use it.

Attached: images.jpg (258x195, 22.54K)

i dreamt of andy tonight, was about to get my throte properly clogged when the doorbell woke me up

Who was it? Andy with a fresh log delivery?

There he goes again, everyone. Look at him. Making himself look like a total fool in front of thousands of strangers on the internet. Posting about his fecal obsession and his love for a bygone emo band boy. It's over, AM. This humiliation is taking it too far for the world to see. You're becoming an enigma for the psych community and a jester to everyone else. This "clogging" business has to end soon or mom and dad will be sending you to the psych ward for endangering your health and everyone else's for coprophilia and NEET extremism.

Attached: sp Lfpdn.jpg (1366x768, 78.18K)

Attached: mr bean.jpg (509x541, 29.55K)

Attached: gZ9bc.jpg (640x480, 26.61K)

Attached: 1638531917287.png (196x267, 139.67K)

Attached: download.jpg (253x199, 5.32K)

Grow up, Sliddturd.
What a surprise. Spin's here, too, spreading her logless lies. Let me lay down the fucking law since neither of you seem to understand how it works around here:
>1. Everyone loves his logs and I'm WORLD-FAMOUS for informing people of them in the first place. There are SIXX logposters in this thread right now. That's far more than your pathetic gang of two. Cope.
>2. Yes, Black Veil Brides is by no means the most popular band or even all that good. Their music's kind of trash in my opinion. That's completely missing the point. His shit is delicious.
>3. I could never feel humiliation for spreading the cheeks of Andy Sixx around the globe. It is an honor and privilege to be in a position to do so all day, every day.
>4. The only enigma is you logless shills. 6/6 psychoLOGists agree that his poopoo is choice.
>5. Take your meds. You're probably in a psych ward right now. How you guys keep getting computer access, I have no idea.
>SIXX. It's fucking slidding and I'll fight you if you're going to insist it's not. It literally is. It's visibly slidding. Age a bit.

Attached: 1629998390919.jpg (600x456, 36.56K)

>thinking it's a privilege to eat Andy's logs
Looks like someone's forgetting their meds! Hint: it's (You) loggy

Attached: meds 2.png (263x231, 58.3K)

Attached: tom-holland-spider-man.jpg (1132x637, 358.69K)

That's a funny way to say it's you, E. Take your meds, bud.

I'll take mine if you take yours

Deal. Open wide, baby.