How long do we keep ignoring these things?

How long do we keep ignoring these things?

Attached: he knew2.jpg (1200x2800, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyixpdcx7dI&list=LL&index=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They even arrested moot to create the MAXIMUM confusion. Predictable and sloppy. I can image some glownigger OPerative saying, "... then we fucking arrest m00t on CP charges! The board will be in a complete disarray!"
LoL.
The "try hard" glowniggers going overboard on this one, folks

Such stupid faggotry, there were 100's of 1000's of people on Any Forums when this happened including me. One shizo mod makes a fake ARG and the autists on this board go fucking crazy, go to /x/ faglord.

>How long do we keep ignoring these things?
until someone makes an argument that is more persuasive than what is apparently required to convince an idiot like you

user, nothing in the OP post references a mod post. It literally says the mod post is misdirection.

You didn't see the leak because it was on a single thread. Stop pretending.

who the fuck is moot ?

Right, so you know that gunment secwets leaked on Any Forums, you just don't know what they were... Kek, Dumb nigger, lurk more. You're being taken for a ride.

Is it really that easy to bait people into believing stupid conspiracy shit these days lmao

Unlike you user I was there and saw the leaks. About 30% of the internet was inaccessible when it happened and the whole thing was very strange in context.

What are you trying to prove by assuming?

yup
youtube.com/watch?v=jyixpdcx7dI&list=LL&index=19

I literally have the most screencaps from that night kek, you're not fooling anbody, especially me faggot. Back to /x/.

Attached: BALLTHREADSGONE.jpg (1920x1080, 233.01K)

>classified leak
>shows pics of all of the posts called out as misdirection

Literally missing the point.

user, get a fucking grip. You don't have screens of the leak because the leak happened 3 hours before the first purge, at about 11pm central. The leak wasn't really noticed until later since it was extremely isolated. You only have pics of the later purge, which occurred as a distraction.

I know this as fact since you haven't mentioned what the leaks were. If you saw them you'd know.

There was no leak, pretty funny how there's so much evidence of what happened that night, and absolutely buttfuck nothing about gubment secrets. You have a mental disorder, low IQ, or very very bad autism.

3 hours of government secrets on the chan and not 1 ss of even ALLEGED evidence. Bait, sage.

Attached: 1643446609917.jpg (1080x1107, 179.23K)

Do you find it at all odd, that you're able to post threads like this, including screenshots, without them being deleted, if there's supposed to be a massive coverup?

>there's so much evidence
What, the archive? You can see posts were removed from the archive manually. There is a massive gap of no posts at all on all of the archives.

What do you not understand about the discussion user? We all know the shit got deleted

LOL I literally have the pics that were removed from the archive you dumb nigger. Back to /x/, sage.

Attached: bsaucepic.jpg (1637x927, 329.31K)

It's a leak. Do you know what a leak is? You don't just start posting pictures on /b to leak secrets user. It was offered through file repositories and the encryption keys were offered later. Literally how all leaks in the past have happened too.

And that's a pic from google images, obvious ARG bait. That's why it was removed, it ruined the whole ARG.

I think... You're a fucking retard and there's no evidence to back up your claim. /x/. Sage.

Attached: thinking.jpg (1024x1024, 67.63K)

user, please fucking read what I typed. The picture you're posting is 3-4 hours after the leak happened and about 30 minutes after the purge. Reading comprehension. I already said, these pics were misdirection or unimportant.

There is no leak, or even evidence of a supposed leak. Nothing. If you had something, you'd show us. Sage. /x/.

>no evidence
user, you are using the most autistic argument known to the internet. Do a fucking google search and figure out how leaks have happened in the past. You're 100% clueless

there's 1 related vid if posted will get this thread deleted. OP knows what it is.

"I don't NEED evidence, the internet SAID so."

Attached: pepefuckyou.jpg (478x470, 25.38K)

This is one of them, and no, they no longer cause 404's because Any Forums isn't compromised.

Attached: 10211528522285.jpg (1536x2048, 401.56K)

No, it's called I'm not your teacher. Get a clue before you pretend to know shit. I'm not explaining current events to a low effort.

False. That pic has been around for a decade.

Lurk more. /x/fag.

Attached: Sam-Hyde-Twitter.jpg (1200x630, 101.68K)

Christopher Poole, the man used to own this site. Quit a while ago.

False what lol? It can be 800 years old, that doesn't change anything about my statement.

Attached: pepeok.jpg (634x610, 51.11K)

I literally made the archived post with no file because I deleted the file within the first 2 minutes of posting the thread. The original file was a third "space" video.

If you're going to focus on any of the strange things that went down that night, the fake ayy pics and space videos are the last thing you should be looking at.

Attached: Screenshot_167.png (3285x648, 1.36M)

So, what the fuck are we looking at here? What exactly is global consciousness?

There is literally nothing else kek.

>this is one of them
That's false. It's a well known fake pic

see
>/x/fag try harder