Degrade the gf

degrade the gf

Attached: aiekduek878232hd.jpg (1200x1361, 425.89K)

I give it 5 years until this beer gut turns into a gunt.

Attached: IMG05.jpg (2448x2276, 1.73M)

lmao. that is not a flattering pose for her.

Report to the Michigan police

She already has old lady veiny hands, disingenuous smile, and poses nude. She is a whore who is most likely going to cheat on you when she finds someone better/gives her attention

Attached: IMG_0830.jpg (1993x2828, 1.4M)

degrade?

Attached: cssb004.jpg (598x598, 70.85K)

Looks like she has a boney ass, she doesnt exercise one bit. Probably lifts/bends with her back rather than squat properly. Hope youre not thinking of breeding her, are you?

Holy shit, kindergarden reject teacher that no one would ever touch, nor give a baby to so she has to take a teaching job just to feel like a woman/mother. Pathetic dead eyes.

she's definitely not commanding much attention with this body

Attached: cssb002.jpg (553x571, 72.86K)

Careful user with this one. Look at her eyes. Looks like a person who has been molested by her father when she was a kid but said nothing because she had her first orgasm with him. Looks damaged inside.

what do yall think about her

Attached: 9j20.jpg (748x1370, 262.17K)

Oh hell no she isnt. Only reason she would get a second look is to make fun of her. Horrible broken posture, wimpy looking tits, flat yet saggy belly, and again with the eyes! Look at her, she is finally getting attention from the camera man that she used to get from her daddy and no one else. Dont get her pregnant she will make your life hell

Looks like puberty MIGHT be going in the right direction with her. But sadly she isnt use to the attention, probably still low self confidence and the ugliest of her peers. This will in turn, make her either lost in the background, or make her that girl who will do anything no matter how degrading for her bf. Would probably fuck a dog if asked to.

Attached: IMG_8596 10.28.50 AM.jpg (480x640, 96.4K)

She take these pics for you, or is this part of her nudes folder she sends to other guys/your friends? She is probably fucking one of your friends easily.

Why are you with her, honest question?

I will eat your cum out of her pussy

Attached: IMG_5853 copy 10.24.40 AM.jpg (480x508, 83.6K)

I am the user who has been posting these comments. Not fair to judge without showing one of mine.

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-025211_Facebook.jpg (764x1298, 393.31K)

Full body with her sister on left

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-024946_Facebook.jpg (1080x2133, 1.1M)

I fucking knew it. That disingenuous smile gave it away. Definitely fucking at minimum one of your friends since she has this little self worth for herself

sweet smile

Still same user commenting, im going to call this without seeing it. Girls that act like this typically have a larger clit than average. Willing to bet its bigger than a pencil eraser, am i right?

Attached: IMG_0835.jpg (2448x3090, 1.81M)

Fuckin thought so. Looks above average in size, dead give away for a higher sex drive. Be careful she is definitely cheating. Im calling it with one of your friends, or at minimum she cucked you with your knowledge

My cock is out and ready to cum xoxo