Hello, I work at South Park Studios, and while I do not play a huge part...

Hello, I work at South Park Studios, and while I do not play a huge part, I would like to share some overheard ideas from Matt and Trey. Ask any question you want. I will tell you that most of the season will revolve around Omicron, Matt and Trey are very passionate about COVID and have several opinions about it, but other ideas include:

>We’ve been trying to fade out Jew/Race jokes and don’t really like the fandom Cartman has garnered.

>This season, Matt and Trey will redeem Cartman, and will give him a backstory to make him more sympathetic and have him see the errors of his ways.

>We will be criticizing teachers and the American school system.

>There will be an episode on Christine Weston Chandler, and it will not be shitting on Chris herself.

>Instead it will critique the trolls and Bella, and everyone who contributed to the bullying of Christine.

>Kyle Rittenhouse will be criticized hard. This will be an episode on the mistreatment of POC and Gun Control.

>There will be an episode regarding trans rights and how the Alt-Right reacts to them.

>An episode on the Capitol Riots and how violent the right is is also in the works.

>More Tergridy farm episodes are also planned.

Any questions that aren’t Racist, transphobic, or just fucking stupid will be answered. Have a nice day, South Park fans. We’ll see you the 2nd!

Attached: 05106CA3-9324-464A-A04C-FCB27F089A53.png (1073x1114, 322.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0LSH588juc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NIGGER!

Genocide all nigger, kike, spic, chink, faggot, and tranny

You must feel real big, huh? Thank you for your bump, though. It’s nice to spread this information.

I haven't watched that show in more than 10 years, kill yourself.

I wonder if I can show Matt and Trey this and convince them to make an episode shitting on Any Forums. Hmmmm....

If it's true south park has turned to shit haven't watched in years

Season 6 Episode 16 deals with a time traveling Cartman. The time line shifts should be addressed seeing as how he garnered such sympathy in the latest specials.

Attached: 1643181281183.jpg (720x720, 89.81K)

South park fell off super hard back in 2015 the paramount specials were okayish

DOUBLE NIGGER!

Thank you. Cartman as a good and decent person has gotten a lot of positive reactions. We’ve even gotten some “unsavory” death threats over the ending in the specials on top of a petition to change the ending. The fans like you prefer good Cartman, and just think Cartman is an innocent, lost child, and we’ve seen it. I’ll talk to Matt and Trey about this.

that's literally what the troll trace storyline was about. larping retard doesnt even watch the show.

Actually, the specials did better for us more than anything we’ve done before. Matt and Trey dislike the older episodes.

Why haven’t they done an episode on mcgregor yet
I would lol so hard at how they would portray him

No one even watches this show anymore lol

Because no one over 13 watches your show you fucking fat cunt

We’re doing better than we ever have. A lot of positive feedback, especially from POC viewers and even Dr. Fauci, himself, believe it or not.

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

My name Is Colin. I genuinly like South Park. And I agree with the list of ideas presented above, my favorite thing in South Park is Cartmen. As a fat character I was always able to relate with him. Especially due to the Anti Semetism, and Overall close mindedness. These are traits that I have always aspired to maintain. And seeing Cartmen convert to Judaism really pissed me off. Keep Making jew jokes. Sincerely, colin.

Attached: Picsart_22-01-23_17-35-50-484.jpg (1413x1080, 262.46K)

Nice Copypasta. Seen it before.

Now its even more obvious this is a troll

im not OP dumbass

Damn woodys son is on Any Forums

I'm just wondering if they will mess around with time again. Just to alter the supposed timeline more for their story telling convenience.

Attached: Untsssssssitled.png (370x336, 119.01K)

I found the latest seasons unwatchable. Why don't they get back to individual episodes, funny content without agendas, mocking; not taking part in the political process.

Woody Harelson?

Matt and Trey want to appeal to the new, modern day audience. They’ve seen the way Cartman affects younger viewers and how he’s made them genuinely racist and antisemetic. They got letters over the years of people who were bullied, mostly people of color and Jewish people, due to children trying to mimic Cartman.

Matt and Trey like to think they’ve changed, and figured if they redeem Cartman and make him more sympathetic, they’d have positive influence.

They tested the water with the specials, and everyone who watched the specials seemed to perfer a loving, sympathetic, yet lost and mentally ill Cartman who has it in him to do good. People hated the old Cartman, and embraced good Cartman in their arms.

As for you being a close minded antisemite, sucks for you. Matt and Trey don’t want racist watching their show.

POC's love racism. The fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-020158_Gallery.jpg (1080x1460, 511.56K)

Matt and Trey have plans for that, it’s a surprise! Especially since the last special did so poorly due to the love of a Good hearted Cartman. ;)

Sorry, Matt and Trey find those episodes boring. They even mentioned it in an interview, man. They enjoy the political episodes far more.

How will Matt and Trey feel if I murder this girl I have locked up?

Attached: Screenshot_20220128-112222_Videoshop.jpg (1080x1088, 600.37K)

This is why we can't have good things.
The show WORKED because Cartman was an asshole, it was the funniest thing about the show.
Will Cartman being 'nice' stop bullying? Hell no. Will Cartman being 'nice' make the show lose its edge and spark? Absolutely.

I fucking hate the future. It's all pandering to the biggest crybabies. What a fucked and boring world. This is why Rock died.

this nigga on live stream with a gun going to kill himself
youtube.com/watch?v=i0LSH588juc

Rick and morty

Yeah, it's their thing so they are gonna do whatever they want to. I just miss laughing is all. Southpark was one of the last funny TV shows left, and now its gone.

Funny, considering everyone who watched the specials perfected Good Cartman. Matt and Trey don’t want edge they want social commentary. Things have changed, Matt and Trey have and so has the fandom. South Park is not the disaster it once was, the fandom and Matt and Trey grew up. You should too

Attached: Screenshot_20211028-232254_Gallery.jpg (1080x2280, 787.55K)

Nigger got 88 and said some kike shit. Another loss.

Attached: Screenshot_20211019-013337_Instagram.jpg (1052x597, 263.95K)