Be me

>be me
>hungry af so i go to mcdonalds
>order a big mac
>i drive up to the window for my order after having to deal with the bitch cash register lady almost stealing my dime
>finally get my fucking order
>check it no mayonnaise
>ask the mcdonalds person “can you put some fucking mayo on my burger?”
>”So sorry sir we’ll get you your burger right away”
>replacement burger takes 10 fucking minutes and the line is backed up behind me the entire time, people are starting to leave
>”Sorry for the wait sir, we had a problems with our grill”
>check my fucking burger
>no pickles
>enraged with righteous anger, i throw the fucking burger at this retard and drive off

why the fuck cant i get good fucking customer service in this town? All i ask is to have FUCKING PICKLES

Attached: 341737FE-E606-4143-AC00-0BD36DE2194E.jpg (282x252, 17.58K)

kys

Attached: pickles.jpg (600x600, 39.44K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Kek all that time wasted and u didn't even eat anything get rekt fag

>almost stealing my dime
So she made a mistake and you put up an attitude because of 10 cents like some kind of jew nigger?
>check it no mayonnaise
So you stood there at the window, took your burger out and then unwrapped it all while people were behind you? You sound fucking insufferable I hope they jizzed in your burger. Next time don't go to mcdonalds you fat fuck.

theres nothing wrong with me wanting mayo in my burger you fucking cuny

Sage

Nigger nigger nigger nigger enjoy the karma your fat 400 pound fag. Why dont you learn how to cook like an adult?

fuck you

You sound like a bipolar jew and a fat fuck. Next time you go there i hope they 86 your ass

There IS something wrong with fucking sitting at the drive thru inspecting your burger like a picky asshole. Just put mayo when you get home and stop being a whiny baby.

im not fat wtf is wrong with u

i wouldnt eat a mcdonalds burger even if you paid me 100 bucks, i dont want that shit in my body

Wtf i just want to make sure i get quality products when i spend my fucking money. Fuck off if you dont like it

fuck you

It's mcdonalds you're not at a fancy restaurant stop being a fucktard

no thanks my mom raised me to have standards thank you very much.

Big Mac doesn't come with mayo

yes it does

dis nigga a pedo

Dis nigga eating beans