You are being CONTROLLED from the inside

You are being CONTROLLED from the inside.
A PARASITE is living in your brain. In your mom‘s brain, in your sister‘s, in mine. The parasite is actively trying to prevent you from finding out. It’s possibly a fungus, part of a WORLDWIDE NETWORK that goes back to the late 1700s.
The Industrial Revolution was engineered by this ENTITY to massively increase human population.
Now close your eyes. IMAGINE any object pr person you wish. If you can actually SEE that object or person, you‘re beginning to break free. This is how people‘s minds worked before the GREAT INFECTION around the year 1800.

Attached: A8563428-A5A3-42DD-BA1F-D962412FC95A.jpg (320x207, 43.25K)

Do you really think the Age of ENLIGHTENMENT could have been followed by the immense suffering of industrialization without any OUTSIDE INFLUENCE?

Go on...

THE SOLUTION IS TO BREAK FREE.
AND ONLY MATE WITH A PARTNER WHO HAS ALSO FREED THEMSELF.
Long term, the freed population must rise and leave this planet in a sterile artificial environment where the FUNGUS can’t grow.

Attached: B183D46C-C8FC-4828-9FD3-E86CA8CC3793.jpg (1920x1229, 148.26K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1642132423179.jpg (720x931, 188.22K)

No. You don't "see" it, that's why it's called visualization. Some people when they imagine things, they can only visualize certain details. Are you suggesting little should be walking around with closed eyes hallucinations? That's not how it works. The fungus would make you do things like make you more promiscuous. Not build a computer.

Attached: OhNo.jpg (1480x880, 183.03K)

Retard larp, spores can literally survive in space and they likely came from space. Mushrooms are aluims. OP is a fag.

I don't think you can actually see something you're imagining retard.

That’s the FUNGUS speaking. Visual imagination was NORMAL in the past. You are an AGENT OF THE NETWORK.

OK tell me what to do

Attached: Thorian.jpg (1800x2160, 417.78K)

start our own religion..

reinvent jesus as a non violent tribal based religion. Teach of the original bible in conjunction with how man became corrupt and this is more in touch with nature and god.

Attached: 1643602199764.jpg (662x960, 55.86K)

Do not LISTEN to the THOUGHTS in your head.
The VOICES claim they are your thoughts, but they are really a SEPARATE ENTITY living within you. Do the opposite of WHAT they tell you to DO.

No it wasn't. Post one proof. I can do that to, back then people could turn into dragons, this is what dinosaurs were, people who died in transformation. The notes powerful you were the biggest form you could take. This is what they meant by "giants". Larp is gay.

The voices want you to BELIEVE YOU‘RE crazy. They command PSYCHOLOGISTS to tell you you ARE SCHIZOPHRENIC.

Attached: N.jpg (1280x720, 91.94K)

The entity is manifesting!
It is ALWAYS THERE when someone tries to expose it! If it tells you to drink water, DO NOT. Only CLEAN LIQUIDS to wash it out.

Isn't this just called imagination or picturing? Figured it's what everyone has, minus a few

>clean liquids
Like this?

Attached: F5757BED-25A7-4F1C-AF9B-249B8D9D2197.jpg (800x533, 57.08K)

I can picture anything

>part of a WORLDWIDE NETWORK that goes back to the late 1700s.
You'd think my parasite would have at least one fren in this day and age.

>you can just *want* your brain fungus away
Pretty sure that's the brain fungus tricking you user.