Why do you hate reddit

why is Any Forums better
i could easily make something better than both what features do you want?

Attached: 8f4cade8b14e39171392bed14052df0f.gif (500x279, 570.83K)

the ability to ban people i disagree with

Why is Any Forums better than reddit? That's a weird question. I think the better question is "how does reddit somehow manage to be worse than Any Forums?"

Your site can have all the features in the world, be the most technically amazing Amish butter making forum on the web and it won't matter because it'll either have 0 users or the same faggots that use Any Forums and reddit shitting it up.

Any Forums but paylocked and with paid jannies. Name/tripfagging not even an option, everyone is anonymous. Anyone putting signatures in posts is banned.

wait, so the jannies here are not paid?

the people in reddit tend to be really fucking annoying marvel funko pop aficionados, there are some decent subreddits, and it's really hard to have a community on Any Forums unless it's especially popular (i.e. thonkpad general), and reddit is sometimes the only places with that community
main issue is power admins, people who get paid to moderate dozens of subreddits (or worse, those who don't get paid) and have a tendency to abuse their first taste of power
not a dime

kys jannitor

Not sure why but Hacker News is better than reddit and Any Forums

I like that there's no "history" in Any Forums. No usernames or profiles to let people know whether I'm a genius scientist with 4 PhDs or if I'm a bipolar college dropout who's only real skill is arguing with retards online.

>paid jannies
user...

>why is Any Forums better
no accounts, so no social wankery like judging people for past actions/comments, tracking various kinds of "good boy points" and the like

Any Forums is true equality and they hate that
i don't know you, you don't know me, i'm responding to one post and one post only

a janny for each thread

I hate (You) nigger.

Features don't make the site work, retard. You need to be able to get the balance just right and only attract the right kind of people. Don't ever attempt any kind of design ever again.

oh yea, that's the stuff

Don't tell me you need an explicit proof to tell a retard and a genious apart.

I don't like reddit because when I make a thread I don't know where it goes

i don't think jannies can even ban people, they can only beg mods to do that

>why do you hate reddit
moderators are awful and the upvotes/downvotes are too influential. Reddit is still really good for archiving information though, I just don't think it's designed well.

>why is Any Forums better
Anonymity means people can speak their minds without worry. There are also some niche subjects you can find discussion on here that would be hard to find anywhere else.

>i could easily make something better than both what features do you want?
Nobody will use your site even if it is "objectively" better than both of the above mentioned sites.

Found the retard.

Sneed

He does it for free

signatures are already bannable here

Paid so they have something to lose if they start fucking up.

this, trolling is overpowered

No censorship.
Automation tools built in for all users.

Easy posting, also link me to your other projects, I want to try out your stuff but it isn't exactly easy to find?

Any Forums is too free and reddit is to restrictive
youd have to come up with some sort of middle ground site somehow where people decide who gets banned but in a way that its not gay

Impossible. People always abuse the ban system.

>banned but in a way that its not gay
>banned racism outside of Any Forums
lmao

A set of guidelines enforced by mods with the option to appeal is probably the way to go, the problem is that the guidelines have become too expansive due to corporate pressure and a general increase in PCness (both on Reddit and in general). It also needs to be easier to get rid of shitty mods on Reddit.

Once a person has a botnet of accounts to spam flag other accounts they disagree with, it's an amazing place.

>Any Forums is too free
you literally get banned for trolling and racism, what do you mean?
if it's truly free then i should be able to say whatever i want and so should you, even if it's offensive to me