Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work...

Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home. Go to work. Go Home.

Attached: subhub.png (720x404, 381.28K)

Ah the march.

Eventually I'll have enough for a new car

Get rich and you’ll (almost) never have to work again

to goto work in, and to go home in. way to stick it to the system.

You forgot “kill self” silly

you forgot hobbies, hanging out w friends, fucking a gf, investing in crypto, and retiring

Lol. Is that the daughter from american dad? Funny how I can imagine the entire plot leading up to this shot with 90% accuracy. So boring and predictable

i think her BF gets trapped in space, finds a wormhole to get back to earth but by then she's old as fuck and he hasnt aged. idk never watched the show in order.

nvm its just another episode of them not working and living in a van apparently

>Invest in crypto
go jerk off to your scam monkeys somewhere else

thats NFTs fag

what's the point of any of those things?

Yeah. Thats the wage slave life. What are you gonna do about it?

they feel gud and are fun. if you already believe "aww everythings meaningless we're all dying" ok then either kill yourself and fuck off or have fun

those things are not fun

>investing in crypto

Attached: 1643664288735s.jpg (249x217, 6.24K)

kill yourself then

why would i do that? i enjoy being alive, the things listed just all sound boring

ok?

Isn't that what this thread is really about...?

ok

The NEET life:

Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home.

At least if you won't you won't have to live by mommy's rules forever