Is there something wrong with my toe? it's been like this for a while, and it hurting more recently

is there something wrong with my toe? it's been like this for a while, and it hurting more recently...

Attached: 20220131_214943.jpg (2080x2025, 710.15K)

yes theres something wrong, you fucking retard. go to the doctors office before they need to amputate.

Nah, it's fine. Leave it be

Am Doctor, I diagnose you with retard

Attached: 4B1A46E7-CF06-48CA-BDE1-58B82701B011.jpg (657x527, 35.82K)

u have toe aids
it's over

it's been like this for about a year.
will they really amputate?

I bet it smells. Does it smell user?

yes it does... i've kind of started to like the smell. when i change my bandages i always have to smell them

Worst case scenario theyll rip out your toenail, i dont think theyll take off the whole toe though. and to be honest, having no toe nail is much better than whatever fucking thing you have right now

Yeah that's gonna be terminal, sorry user.

(seriously tho if this is your toe, minor surgery would be my guess, remove the nail, flush that shit, anibiotics etc. I guess your real fear is that it can cause an infection spread through your blood and thats nothing to fuck with, get to a doctor like, soon, like wake up tomorrow and fucking deal with this)

>infection spread through your blood and thats nothing to fuck with
this user gets it. This could literally kill you.

i've been putting it off, hoping it will heal itself. i was on antibiotics for 2 weeks my GP prescribed. it helped but it went back to being like this after the next week

my gp also gave me a referral to a dermatologist before christmas but i haven't called them to make an appointment

Idk why your so resistant to going to the doctor, but at least keep it clean and bandage it. Make sure to air it out and swab it with alcohol from time to time

Cut your toe off

Yeah so if you don't deal with this and start getting a fever or something you need to call 911. I dont mean to freak you out but it's legit serious.

Story time:

> Wife gets root canal
> Tooth hurts, no biggie
> Next day swelling
> that evening, minor fever
> Within hours, temp drops down super low, she passes out convulsing and throwing up (side note, causes my dog to start throwing up)
> No time to call ambulance, race her to hospital
> 1 week on bagged antibiotics, she almost died from this minor fucking infection
> When they pulled the filling smelled like shit

i'm scared of drs

well... maybe i should go then

top part of the nail is dead. see the non coloration at the end where your cuticle should be? yeah, it's dead. bottom part near the fat part is coming in anew. you must've dropped something on it when you were drunk and forgot. just rip the upper part off. you'll be aight.

Do it, I'm a total pussy for doctors too, I haven't had a physical in like 14 years. Im scared of dentists too so I avoid sugar thats how much I fucking hate them. But get the piece of mind.

OP stop being a giant pussy and rip it off so it can grow new. Really not that big of a deal

I want to lick it and suck all of the gunk out and swallow it

You better get a physical dude. Who knows what the fuck is going on in there. You need blood work done.

Could possibly ingrown and infected. Don't cut your nails rounded and short. See your Doctor, you probably need a dose of anti biotics. Also looks like you have fungal nail. That's something you have to live with because according to my doctor the over the counter $70 lotions don't work it just comes back. Yes there's a tablet that helps, but it eventually fucks your kidneys, something like that anyways..
All you little bitches scared of Doctors. In two days from now I'm going to be having needles inserted in my left eye. I won't be sedated and the only pain killer they'll now give me is drops in the eyes and last time they did this not even a blocker, which meant I could see the whole thing.. The antibiotic injection is a fucking bitch though...

I just wanted to post to confirm you're a retard.

>mfw 32 and haven't seen a doctor since I was 13

How many showers you didn't take for it to get like that?

yes it came off mostly and i kept it back down with a bandaid

they are scary

no

okay i guess i should go back to the dr.

that's the odd part i shower often and don't have unhygenic habits. it just appeared